Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello new staff members!! i love you!!! and i love you too rizzuh!!! i love all of you!!!

Comment

Hihihi!!

Comment

Who's Rizzuh?

Comment

SkeetSkeet wrote..

Who's Rizzuh?
          Some Canadian living in an igloo I believe.

Comment

BLAME CANADA!!!

Comment

A moment of silence for the fallen... MikeJ, puffycloud, asspennies & narby, just to name a few... where are all the good men dead?

Anyway, welcome to the family, new guys. Looking forward to the site updates. I vote against the staff pictures idea, though... we don't want poor rizzuh getting mocked just because he's not the sexy beast that Zips is.

Comment

Me too. I get sniggered at enough as is.

Comment

-:Nighthawk:- wrote..

A moment of silence for the fallen... MikeJ, puffycloud, asspennies & narby, just to name a few... where are all the good men dead?

Anyway, welcome to the family, new guys. Looking forward to the site updates. I vote against the staff pictures idea, though... we don't want poor rizzuh getting mocked just because he's not the sexy beast that Zips is.
                  My pirate picture is quite amazing if I do say so myself.

Comment

Yeah ukHazard... has your pic on hotornot.com made it back out of the all-time bottom 10 bracket yet?
                    Zips wrote..

My pirate picture is quite amazing if I do say so myself.
                    If it's better than the current one framed beside my bed, please email me with it. Rowr!

Comment

Working...
                    X