X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the URL to the thread?

Comment

it seems to have been deleted, because i absolutely CANNOT find it.

oh, and the story they did decide on sucks. that makes about this much sense: ---> <---

Comment

I could see us invading Iran, but never North Korea. Kim Jong-il is one crazy bastard.

Comment

no wait george dubya is one crazy mofo

Comment

I like that "story" they added, really adds a lot to the game. Having a plot like that just makes me more inclined to play.

Wait, no.

First of all, how much sense does CS make? Yea. So to bash these guys about not having a story is lame. But they just lost a point in my book for writing a bunch of crap for a story. Everyone knows all you have to say is: "America vs. China/Russia/Iran/Iraq/Korea" and that's all the info I need. Not some liberal garbage bashing the Bush administration. We all know hating America is the latest passtime of ill-informed teens and most every other country lately, but spare us the crap PoA team: It's a mod, doesn't need a story, especially one that doesn't make sense.

Comment

www.sourcefortsmod.com

You construct forts/bases to protect your flag from the enemy team, who is doing the same thing. It's based off HL2DM right now, but there's big changes coming along. Version 2.0 is aimed for May 1st.

Really an awesome game. Fuck Garry'sMod.

Comment

CS is spiffy, that's why we're here- It's actually not very nice to bash this mod, especially when I didn't even look into it much, so pardon the ignorance. It's probably a fun ass mod and I'm going to try it. All I really meant to do with my bitching was encourage (beg) other mod teams out there to come up with something that'll blow my socks off. I'm just personally sick of the special forces/US vs. everyone routine. If I wanted that I'd play CS. I guess this mod is good for people that like the theme of CS but want something new. I'm bored, can't you tell?

omgomgomgflamez I'M THE COMMUNIST!

Comment

'ill-informed teens'

LOL. agree with hitman

Comment

I hate the low damage. Sure, it makes for protracted fire-fights, but then it also makes your bullets as if theyre constructed from spitballs.

Comment

good cover and realistic aiming system make for protracted firefights. low damage makes for players shouting "WTF I SHOT HIM IN THE FACE THREE TIMES OMGWTFBBQ!!!!1111one111one1eleven"

Comment

Hitman with his usual words of wisdom.

Comment

just admit that i'm smarter than you <3

Comment

Edited by [user="267911"] @ [time="1114041407"]

Pan the Goat God wrote..

This is..ok, but I like Hidden better. Its very very alpha but fun.
                            That game is alright, but since I have a nVidia card, I can't see that invisible effect. So, it's near impossible for me to kill those mutant thingys.

As for the mod, the weapons look like crap, but the player models looks quite nice. The only thing cool is the bazooka, that's pretty it, but I might as well download it and give it a try.

Furthermore, since Hitman couldn't stop posting how pwnage FortressForever is, I decided to check it out. Pretty nifty.

Comment

acc_int wrote..

lol

pwnt
                              Too true. Fortress Forever will pwn everything in its sight.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X