Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is pretty pointless. By pretty I mean completely and utterly pointless.

Play the game and get experienced at it and you won't need something as stupid as this.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

but then CSN wouldn't meet their 1-post-a-day requirement.

Comment

Edited by [user="35902"] @ [time="1113285510"]

I still like my TI-83+ calculator better.

http://www.csnation.net/content/potd.php?id=16796

Comment

HitmanCodename48 wrote..

i think its a one post a week now a days.

Comment

there is a reason why we have amx mod to do all the dirty work for us

Comment

HitmanCodename48 wrote..

Haha, at least some people want us to post even less!

Comment

lol keep posting more stuff, I like the daily skins/pics too!! Keep up the good work!!

BTW: Whatever happened to:
                      After nearly a week of downtime, CS-Nation is back and here to stay! We definitely apologize for all of our troubles recently, but we're going to repay the community with some great new features soon.

Comment

HACKER HELL STORM wrote..

you guys are gay.
                        So true.

Comment

I like the idea behind this, but it's pretty inaccurate unfortunately. Honestly, though, you can't make one of these perfect. I've done my own testing with buddies when we had nothing better to do (read: while flunking classes) and we noticed a definite randomness factor that is completely ignored in these calculations. To be honest with it, you'd have to give a range of damage potential.

Even then, though, I do remember my own testing pointing out that I usually got on average an extra 2-3hp worth of damage out of the unsilenced M4A1 no matter what the distance, and this claims that the silenced is stronger at close ranges. So yeah, problems there.

As far as the "stomach" region goes, it's more like "crotch" for what you actually have to hit, and it does do noteably more damage than chest shots do (though far less than headshots) if you land them right, but most of the time you end up getting leg/chest shots instead on accident.

Finally, as far as distance is concerned, I find their conclusions to be reasonable in relation to my experiences... it definitely can play a factor. Anyway, overall an interesting project, and glad to have it out there for people to read and play with, even if we may disagree on some of the results.

Comment

Or...

People could just play the game and before long they'll be able to do these calculations instinctly.

Comment

Why don't you go play the game instead of being an ass about a tool that's there just for the exact purpose of showing how much damage a P228 to your head does. it's not a skill thing it's just something there for entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                              X