This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage Calc III

Screw your Ti-83 Plus! The best calculator is German produced and comes in the form of the CS 1.6 Damage Calculator III. This interesting web program shows so much compiled weapons data, you may notice your little member move while you're reading the page. Hey, at least you weren't getting a massage from a youthful and well-tanned man named Pierce when it happened. When you need to know what a USP does to crotch, think of the Damage Calculator!

Well that got boring rather quickly

Remember kids, if you don't want to kill someone, shoot them in the ankle with a TMP!

Comment

heh

im sure there have been a fair few of these in our time

still..good to play around with!

Comment

BEPEBOPPER wrote..

WHO CARSE
        I don't carse that's for sure!

Comment

Er, this thing is um... 'broken', I think. It says the M4A1 is the same power whether it has the silencer on or not, then if you simulate five shots in the chest it says the silenced M4A1 does more damage than the unsilenced. Which, as we all know, is totally wrong. And it claims a silenced M4A1 headshot is more powerful than an unsilenced one too, which is again wrong. And it says the Scout does 78 damage to the stomach and 63 to the chest... er, that's again wrong, it should be the other way around. And the Aug doing only 87 damage to the head? Er, not likely, that thing can get a one-shot headshot no problem.

/me thinks whoever made that thing is a tad screwed in the head.

Comment

Edited by [user="10630"] @ [time="1113255188"]

12 headshots with the glock 99m away would kill someone wiht full body armor, also back in beta 6.1 you could do 896 dmg with a awp hs 0m away, now it's more like 440 because people didnt like to be shot in the foot and die.

Comment

Before this calculator I never realized distance factored into damage equations.

Comment

tsk tsk

Comment

Calculators pwn j00.

Comment

Any chance for a TI-83+ Port?

Comment

Edited by [user="173994"] @ [time="1113274907"]

kerosine99 wrote..

Before this calculator I never realized distance factored into damage equations.
                      It doesn't really. None of the official CS maps are big enough for distance to effect damage - you have to be shooting over the distance of say, twice the size of Militia for the damage to get effected at all in CS. So I dunno why the hell they bothered to put that in there.

Comment

Not true. You can easily survive an AK headshot on dust2 A long.

Comment

you guys are gay.

Comment

.syL wrote..

Not true. You can easily survive an AK headshot on dust2 A long.
                            Yeah, if you have a helmet. A bare-head AK shot will still kill you though.

Comment

Bokuho wrote..

Yeah, if you have a helmet. A bare-head AK shot will still kill you though.
                              Let's try.

Comment

Working...
                              X