X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha. Great work TBoy.

Comment

It looks nice! Great job, but I noticed one thing. The gradients make it look like the CT guy is crouching in front of the T.

I need glasses.

Comment

-:Nighthawk:- wrote..

No, that's "Threeboy is my bitch, back off!" Get it right! :P

Anyway, good job Threeboy, thanks for the wallpaper, even if at first glance it looks like the CT is giving the T a horsie-back ride.
        I modeled it after our late night romp sessions, sailor~

Comment

nice calendar threeboy it's my backround right now ^_^

Comment

Very nicely done, kind sir.

I'm not catching the humor or monthly/holiday theme with this one though?

Comment

?

If you're asking, then you obviously don't know

Comment

FL!P wrote..

the t is trying to kill the CT with a knife

Comment

FL!P wrote..

Very nicely done, kind sir.

soaringxh3n wrote..

the t is trying to kill the CT with a knife
                  It's one of the lesesr known holidays...

seriously though, there isn't a theme this time around - and there'll be a few more like that for the rest of the year. Some months aren't exciting, and some months I'm just not inclined enough

Comment

I tend to prefer the non-themed ones personally. I liked the T+Shotty with CT+Hostie behind the crates one, for instance, and that had no real theme. Just looked cool.

Odds are I'll attempt to recolor this one a bit before using it, as the red is a bit bold and distracting to use as a background, but it's still well-done regardless.

Comment

You could have done an April Fools themed calender. It could have just said "Rizzuh is thin." in bold, 24 sized font.

Comment

-:Nighthawk:- wrote..

I tend to prefer the non-themed ones personally. I liked the T+Shotty with CT+Hostie behind the crates one, for instance, and that had no real theme. Just looked cool.

Odds are I'll attempt to recolor this one a bit before using it, as the red is a bit bold and distracting to use as a background, but it's still well-done regardless.
                        Thanks

I may play with the color when I re-release it as a standard wallpaper with no calendar portion
                        entRo wrote..

You could have done an April Fools themed calender. It could have just said "Rizzuh is thin." in bold, 24 sized font.
                        You've out done me again mr. kevin neelan!

Comment

Where can we get the standard wallpapers that you've created? if we can.

Comment

At my site - check it.

http://cs.threeboy.net/wallpaper.php

Comment

Working...
                            X