This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desktop calendar: april 2005

Forgive us for being a little late, but better late than never, right? Hey, the month has 30 whole days! Here, for your enjoyment, is Threeboy's latest calendar, this time for April. A preview:

Enjoy the new calendar, and if you like Threeboy Toons, be sure to check out the web comic TrueNuff. No foolin'!

Sorry it was late everyone! I was slammed with work, and then I got some sort of intestine infection - not fun!

Also if you have ideas for the upcoming calendars, post them here if you can.

Comment

Still the arctic camo sucks! cmon, make it look sharper.

Comment

acc_int wrote..

Still the arctic camo sucks! cmon, make it look sharper.
        I gotta start documentig my camo techniques because it changes from month to month. Feb's turned out better methinks.

Comment

I just don't get it with these threeboy drawings. I mean its nice he donates his services to make calenders and all, but its not like the drawings are good or anything.

Comment

Also if you have ideas for the upcoming calendars, post them here if you can.
            Since I'm nice, here it is again, only slightly edited:
            Also if you have ideas for the upcoming calendars, POST THEM HERE YOU WHORE LOL. Thank you.

Comment

Julio Caesar wrote..

I just don't get it with these threeboy drawings. I mean its nice he donates his services to make calenders and all, but its not like the drawings are good or anything.
              Let's see you have your own site with your own products and your art all over them and being backed by a popular cs site. Come on... let's see it, cumface. You can't show it because you don't have it. Don't say someone's shit isn't good if you can't... do better yourself

Comment

thanks this ones great of course but i do think the "realistic" cs wall papers are better instead of car toon one.

Comment

All the old-school CSN-ers love the threeboy and his calendars. Including myself. Great job Mr. Boy.

Comment

Threeboy has a different touch, and it's simply hard to find dedicated and talented people out there with a high interest in videogames - not to mention people willing to set aside some time for great wallpapers every month.

Comment

some one make that a knife Skin

Comment

for years I thoght that 3's stuff is cool - still do

Comment

Awesome calendar.

Comment

ma_cherie wrote..

All the old-school CSN-ers love the threeboy and his calendars. Including myself. Great job Mr. Boy.
                            Threeboy is mine, bitch, back off! >:O

Comment

No, that's "Threeboy is my bitch, back off!" Get it right! :P

Anyway, good job Threeboy, thanks for the wallpaper, even if at first glance it looks like the CT is giving the T a horsie-back ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X