X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a big steam update, in my pants.

Comment

vamiciouskanid wrote..

PS - For us admins of server, I love the new added humans vs bots commands .... Makes it easier for me now! So much fun on fy_iceworld humans vs bots with bot_knives_only enabled
      Are CS players really this mindless? Where's the challenge? The strategy? THE BRAIN CELLS???

Comment

is it just me or the update seem so long to download?

Comment

It seems Valve felt that the ct player model was not enough like a cyborg from the planet Plasmatron, I'm glad they've enforced this mandatory new image of counter-terrorism. But I guess now that its here to stay, we'll all soon wonder how we ever got along without the 4,735 extra pockets dangling from our bodies. Cyborgs like pockets. and poorly modelled, undefinable square electronics.

Comment

BEST

UPDATE

EVER

Comment

Threeboy wrote..

I got a big steam update, in my pants.
              Damn who uploaded it to you? And for christs sake, next time use a condom.

Comment

Tenreh wrote..

It seems Valve felt that the ct player model was not enough like a cyborg from the planet Plasmatron, I'm glad they've enforced this mandatory new image of counter-terrorism. But I guess now that its here to stay, we'll all soon wonder how we ever got along without the 4,735 extra pockets dangling from our bodies. Cyborgs like pockets. and poorly modelled, undefinable square electronics.
                Tenreh wins the thread.

Comment

the model was obviously made for formula 1 CS

Comment

lmao. VROOM

Comment

defuser wrote..

is it just me or the update seem so long to download?
                      Perhaps because it includes two new maps along with the new ct model and lots of other updates/fixes.

They still haven't fixed the disappearing grenade bug yet. :/

Comment

I must say, the new de_train for source is what can only be described as... the 1337 ph4tz0r.

Comment

Vlux thanks for the pictures my main CS:S computer's in the shop so I'm on my old computer that's completely incapable of anything Source

Comment

train has been converted really well, the first source map that i think is better than the 1.6 version (in terms of playability).

Comment

Thortok2000 wrote..

Are CS players really this mindless? Where's the challenge? The strategy? THE BRAIN CELLS???
                              Wow .. You resort to calling me names - Obviously you have never played with bots ... These things are fucking hard to play against ... But you are prolly a n00b and have bot_difficulty set to 1

f0liage^ wrote..

train has been converted really well, the first source map that i think is better than the 1.6 version (in terms of playability).
                              yes I agree that this version of Train is much more terroist friendly and balanced welll

I love the new sniping area in main trainyard site - Much more cover from vents and you can walk along that beam into the cover and be able to cover people coming out of the T spawn area

Comment

for those who don't like the new model here's the old one:

http://monkeh.bullet-head.net/urban.rar

put it in the C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\counter-strike source\cstrike\models\player folder

Comment

Working...
                                X