Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so when do you become cs:S nation? 21st Century!!

Comment

peagle wrote..

I have I'm just wondering which of the 4 plugin's you're using
      Mani Admin.

Comment

entRo wrote..

pidizzle,

Why would Valve make a new game that closely resembles CS 1.6? If you want 1.6 style gameplay.. play 1.6. If you don't like CS:S, well shit, don't play it. People should try things out for themselves before they buy games based off of others opinions and hype.
        Well, I can't speak for him, but I don't even consider some of the "changes" improvements to the game. The player models look much more cartoony, and simple now. Not compared to the defaults of 1.6, but look at any SOTD for player models in 1.6 over a score of 7, and they kick the crap out of the source models.

Comment

In the words of Bubb Rubb.. Woo Woo!!

Comment

You son of a bitch

Comment

KhAoS wrote..

Well, I can't speak for him, but I don't even consider some of the "changes" improvements to the game. The player models look much more cartoony, and simple now. Not compared to the defaults of 1.6, but look at any SOTD for player models in 1.6 over a score of 7, and they kick the crap out of the source models.
              I completely agree. But if Valve is going to make a new game, I'd rather have them make all new mediocre content (which is what we have, barely) than rehash all the same stuff. Why would you buy a new game for something you already have?

Comment

entRo wrote..

I completely agree. But if Valve is going to make a new game, I'd rather have them make all new mediocre content (which is what we have, barely) than rehash all the same stuff. Why would you buy a new game for something you already have?
                bling bling cz rings to mind

cz was good though, after update 1.2. Shame it started poor and no-one went out and bought it, it was really worth the money in many ways

Comment

Wait, so what did they do to Dust2? Anything specific beyond "VALVE RAPED IT"? A friend and I have played hours of the Source version, and we're pretty happy with it. It's always seemed balanced enough when we've played, and the gameplay doesn't seem all that different from what I remember in 1.6.

Tides seems broken, but then again perhaps my memory with regards to CZ is flakey. Seems far too tight and cramped now.

Comment

What?! Where? Pictures! The links are screwed.

Comment

I'd rather have inferno than train anyday!

Give us inferno!

-------------------

Elliot

Counter Strike DL - Your Counter Strike Source!

Comment

Working...
                      X