Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That skin website is motherfucking rad, booya! Booya!

Comment

That aug looks really nice, especially with that laser thing.

Comment

Why do you guys waste bandwidth and space with models that get bad scores?

Comment

Stop the trolling.

Comment

NightSh4de wrote..

Stop the trolling.

Comment

Tuxedo_Penguin wrote..

Why do you guys waste bandwidth and space with models that get bad scores?
              Cause sometimes you gotta review crappy models that get submitted just to say "Hey, guys, if you're gonna do a custom model, don't do it like this!"

Comment

No BBG it is nothing like that. People that have no idea what a good or bad model is actual base the model off of the review score number. Like everyone didn't like Lama's MK 23 when Urban Terror reviewed it since he gave it a 7 but when I reviewed it with a 9 everyone loved it.(mostly you should get the picture) Not saying our rate system is jacked in the face or anything but everyone should judge a model off how they like it. Our reviews just give one opion on it.

The skin updates are for models that we like but just are not SOTD quality. We still want them to be on the site but not as an SOTD so we do a batch update.

Comment

Admittedly, every once in a while I review a model that kind of sucks, not so much because I want to make fun of it, but typically because I either think that some non-picky people will like it, or perhaps somebody with model hacking experience will take a look at it and fix the thing up, and I'll get a good version submitted.

The fact that someone submitted each of our models means that somebody liked them. A couple of people here in the comments liked some of these models, and other people disliked the same ones. That's called preference and it's almost independent from actual quality at times. We try to offer something for all audiences, not just those who consider their opinion to be superior to all other opinions.

In the end, it doesn't hurt our archives to have extra material in them, and if people look at the picture and think they suck, we're not even losing much bandwidth. So any way you look at this, it doesn't hurt you, and it does benefit some, so why complain?

Comment

Working...
                  X