Clear All

azz0r, hug. now.

Comment

entRo wrote..

azz0r, hug. now.
      Ooo I love it when you are masterful :P

Comment

Edited by [user="235656"] @ [time="1098307563"]

this is a nice little update but we need some more ct and t player model's in the next cs:s update next time valve.

Comment

Comment

why dont they fix the object coliding a chair pushes me back

Comment

Noleafclover199 wrote..

why dont they fix the object coliding a chair pushes me back
              Which isnt a bug.

Comment

i would assume the large update would come after the final release of HL2. The same thing happened with CZ (b/c of complaints i know) but how many people want to install their HL2/CS:S off the disk and have to immediately update it with a 100mb update or something of that type cause of maps/models/sounds/etc? i know i sure dont.

Comment

but the bounce off of physics objects is a little obnoxious

Comment

yea there is no way that cant be fixed, i mean, how the hell does a little bucket push me 3 feet back?

Comment

I'm pretty sure there's a variable command that can be changed in the future, right now its locked to a certain value. So - its not a bug.

Comment

{(COMMANDO})008 wrote..

this is a nice little update but we need some more ct and t player model's in the next cs:s update next time valve.
                        Why do people like you think that Valve employees are surfing this site going "I wonder what we should do to the game.."?

Comment

Mister-T wrote..

Valve has confirmed, Half life 2 box edition will need a internet activation like win XP

That what you will find in your HL² box

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/arf/images/arflife2.JPG
                          maintenant k est drole bravo..

Comment

azz0r wrote..

Most of the time people dont over react over a console command if they have a life.
                            azz0r wrote..

a) This isnt a forum

b) I dont goto myg0ts site, I actually read it on HalfLife2.net and on a server

c) I used it a few times - most times I was actually beat to it by a guy called `n00b` and `fggot`.
                            I put my lollerboots and shirt on and boogie with you all night long.

Comment

Edited by [user="152360"] @ [time="1098332869"]

I think azzor's in the wrong on this one, for admitting he intentionally crashed servers, causing annoyance and stress to others, defending himself against people who pointed this out by calling them dweebs (or worse), and then wrapping it all up with anyone who disagrees with him is just flat wrong and needs to "get a life".

Yet, he's the one who's 'life' consists of getting onto Counter-Strike and seeing how many people's day he can ruin. Or at least interfere with.

I think I like my life more, thanks. Besides, your 'real friends' would probably point and laugh if a car ran over you. Some friends. I have no "friends" because it's hard to find a person worth being a friend to, not because I couldn't surround myself with morons if I wanted to. Seriously, if you want morons' company, just act like a moron yourself. Oh wait, you obviously already do.

So seriously azzor, apologize for your transgressions (or don't, just shut up, that'd be nice). Otherwise I'll have to flame you again.

Anyway, back to the topic...this is -still- marked as a Steam update when it's actually a CS:S one.

Comment

on a side note i found a realy good server to play on where they have lots of admins on it most of the time..

204.210.247.39:27055

Comment

Working...
                                X