This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening Steam Update

A new CS: Source update has been released via Steam. This patch addresses a few exploits and bugs, mainly dealing with smoke grenades. As usual, you must restart Steam in order to automatically download and install this update. Ladies and gentlemen, restart your Steam engines.
      Counter-Strike: Source Changes

• Fixed %n exploit crash

• Fixed smoke grenade stacking with repeating sounds

• Fixed smoke grenades getting stuck in cracks and never detonating

Thank God...

Comment

that %n thing was bantastic

Comment

Awesome that they fixed that %n server-crashing bug. Really annoying. Now how about fixing the 'built-in wallhack' command?

Comment

The %n bug is far more critical than any wallhack command. However I bet the wallhack bug is also of high priority.

Comment

neat

Comment

wallhack bug?

Comment

Don't bother asking :P I'm sure we don't want that info being spread around....

Heh it actually said "Unlocking HL2 Files" and I nearly shit myself, but then nothing happened D: I thought us Steam users would be able to play it early!!! Oh well

Comment

yea there is a wallhack build in css... it was also in beta lol funny ass shit

Comment

OK I'm really confused.

I restarted steam to get this update.. and this is what I see.

That is completely unedited. I had this wild hope that perhaps some mistake had been made by Valve and this update unlocked HL2 for us all. After this screen closed, the HL2 preloading screen opened at 98% (I had previously preloaded all the way through round 6), but after it reached 100%, it gave me the same message about being able to unlock it the moment its released.

Is this just a steam bug? Has this happened to you?

Way to get my hopes up valve...!

Comment

I nearly fucking everyone I knew when I saw it flipping say UNLOCKING HL2 files!!! .. I say nearly, cause Once it was done, I was ready to play HL2 and saw it still under the "Coming Soon Section" ... I bet VavlE is just SHITTING themselves with laughter after that gay little joke!!!!

Comment

Actually, the wallhack bug IS fixed. They didn't include that on the change log.

Comment

It's not a joke, Jesus. Some files from one of the HL2 GCF files was probably needed for CS: Source.

Don't get your panties in a twist people.

Comment

Zips -- you're right. But Jeezus did I want to believe it!

Comment

I wouldn't say this is a Steam update, it's a CS:S update.

Comment

Working...
                              X