X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG NOT BOGUS OMG OMG OMG OMG

Comment

Julio Caesar wrote..

Oh noes, HL2 is gold. go to gamespot.com, check it out.
      Notice how it says rumor

Comment

notice how it says not bogus

Comment

notice how i laugh out loud

Comment

Notice how the last three comments starts with 'notice'?

Comment

omg youre so right....

Comment

wolf8218 wrote..

notice how it says not bogus
                It definitely doesn't mean that it's true. But it lends credit to the rumor.

Comment

Edited by [user="139466"] @ [time="1097900757"]

would you like to see just where exactly HL2 is.....

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/

in this building right about ....... http://www.bbfc.co.uk/Commercial/graphi..._building.png

there.

and its being played and tested adn reviewd as you read this.... right now some british guy is having a BLAST!

and if U look @ their turn around chart.. and average out the ratio of turnarounds for the year.. ( rough math) http://www.bbfc.co.uk/statistics/turnar..._mb1a9103.jpg

is like 5.9 days from test start to reach ICF aproval... so lets start thinking weeks and not days. If HL2 does go and gets a REALY quick turnaround time and is released in 24/48/72 hrs GREAT.. but its gonna be more like @ least a week untill its done in Brit-land.

(just my 2 cents.)

* runs off to play CS:S again in frustration *

Comment

HowlinMadMurphy wrote..

Thanks, int3rnil. That link makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

"the piñata has been broken"
                    HA! Who dares to not trust me? I have friends in Washington who are good friends with some of the lead programmers of HL2. Valve had a release party last night. Half-Life 2 comes out on steam next week and maybe a few days (or a week) later in stores.

Obey me.

Comment

razzzy wrote..

HA! Who dares to not trust me? I have friends in Washington who are good friends with some of the lead programmers of HL2. Valve had a release party last night. Half-Life 2 comes out on steam next week and maybe a few days (or a week) later in stores.

Obey me.
                      I really doubt that, honestly.

Comment

Edited by [user="181293"] @ [time="1097956495"]

razzzy wrote..

Your first comment said "Half Life 2 is being released on Steam early next week." That isn't going to happen. Like I said before, according to Valve's contract with VU, they cannot release HL2 through Steam until it is in stores. Replication of CDs, packaging, and shipping to retail outlets takes time. Early November is about the soonest it could be in stores, so it will not be out through Steam before then. I love the fact that another unconfirmed allusion to the game going gold has you saying "HA! Who dares to not trust me?" I didn't think you were mistaken about the game being done or very nearly done. I think you're mistaken about the turnaround between finishing the game and having it in stores. You could gloat if the game was coming out next week, which it isn't. It's obvious that the game is gold, but unless they replicated their first release candidate and figured they'd fix all of the other bugs and issues through Steam, there's no way it could be in stores so soon.

Comment

Get Your Hot Dogs! Peanuts! Ice Cold Beer! Read all about it. Rumor mills report HL2 available early to late next week. Get Your Hot Dogs! Peanuts! Ice Cold Beer! Read all about. Area gamer just bought HL/CS:Source! But CD won't install!

omg *** omg *** omg *** omg *** omg

lol

Comment

razzzy wrote..

Obey me.
                            um.... no.

u

r

lame.

Comment

EMBER75 wrote..

would you like to see just where exactly HL2 is.....

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/

in this building right about ....... http://www.bbfc.co.uk/Commercial/graphi..._building.png

there.

and its being played and tested adn reviewd as you read this.... right now some british guy is having a BLAST!

and if U look @ their turn around chart.. and average out the ratio of turnarounds for the year.. ( rough math) http://www.bbfc.co.uk/statistics/turnar..._mb1a9103.jpg

is like 5.9 days from test start to reach ICF aproval... so lets start thinking weeks and not days. If HL2 does go and gets a REALY quick turnaround time and is released in 24/48/72 hrs GREAT.. but its gonna be more like @ least a week untill its done in Brit-land.

(just my 2 cents.)

* runs off to play CS:S again in frustration *
                              I'll have to disagree with you on this one. HL2 is in this buillding:

http://www.melroseschools.com/mms/art/building.jpg

EDIT: Oh noes for real this time, gamespot is down, how are the unsuspected, unknowingly public supped to know HL2 is gold?

Comment

Julio Caesar wrote..

I'll have to disagree with you on this one. HL2 is in this buillding:

http://www.melroseschools.com/mms/art/building.jpg

EDIT: Oh noes for real this time, gamespot is down, how are the unsuspected, unknowingly public supped to know HL2 is gold?
                                U my friend are mistaken.. but had U read the post in the 1st place wou would understand that you were wrong.

But I guess that "oh noes" will suffice in determining the level of your intelectual(sp? im tired and don't care really) verasity(sp again?)

Look b-4 you leap young buck and you wont get fragged.

P-

O

W

N

E

D

?

Comment

Working...
                                X