This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half-Life 2 Submitted For Certification

Computer And Video Games reports Half-Life 2 has been passed down to the PEGI (Pan European Games Information age rating system) and then handed over to the BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) for certification purposes. According to an industry insider quoted in the article, a November release is imminent.
    A BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) spokesperson has confirmed with us within the last few minutes that the government body is indeed in possession of Half-Life 2. However, they could only add at this stage that the first-person shooter is "under evaluation", as far as certification is concerned.
    This is surely some great news, folks (registration is required).

Whoa, good job DchozN. Got to it before I did... Haha.

Comment

Alpha testing, beta testing, trade show videos, internal playtesting, release candidates, preloading stages, age certification, going gold, distribution...

I may not have played half life 2 yet, but I sure as shit know more about software development than i did a year ago.

Comment

Man, its done already.

Now, we just have to wait, what, 3 weeks or so?

ROLLEYES

Comment

God no. Watch the BBFC go "Dear god its to realistic, we cant be having none of that" *slaps a huge ban on it* I can already feel it. :<

Comment

I bet it gets a '15' rating.

Comment

*Creepy sound* It's comming... *Creepy sound*

Comment

Doesn't the german half-life 2 get robots instead of people?

Comment

Germans are pretty tight on videogame censorship, isn't it illegal to own RTCW in Germany ?

Good news on the part of HL2

Comment

It's already gold. Companies don't have to release a statement saying their product has gone gold.

This statement will be proven in a few days when the push the big red button.

Comment

peagle wrote..

Alpha testing, beta testing, trade show videos, internal playtesting, release candidates, preloading stages, age certification, going gold, distribution...

I may not have played half life 2 yet, but I sure as shit know more about software development than i did a year ago.
                      lol - yeah I know what you mean!

Comment

I have a feeling the game has that AU property already...

Comment

Great news

Comment

gabe newell probably ate that spokesperson lol (because he's so fat)

Comment

release it allready valve god damnit! fuck all governments who cears about them ! WE WANT THE GAME !!!!! fricking gay governments specialy german caz that robot idea wow its very stupid im not even gona say that word.

Comment

Working...
                              X