This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet Another CS: Source Review

Instead of hitting refresh every 3 seconds for the next twenty-four hours waiting for a gold announcement (that may or may not come) - and we all know you will be - why don't you go read yet another rundown of CS: Source, this time provided by Interlopers.net.
    Thankfully, Counter-Strike: Source is still Counter-Strike, containing the important features of fast game-play, team based assaults on tactical maps, the only difference is that it's much better in almost every way. I can honestly say that I was skeptical about purchasing Counter-Strike: Source, but was pleasantly surprised and I am continually enjoying playing it, and I would highly recommend buying it to anyone.
    It happens to be their first review and it comes complete with screenshots and an in-game movie. If you've got nothing better to do or are still waiting for that elusive paycheck to come so you can buy the game, go ahead and check out this review.

Comment

Comment

Will mine be removed too?

Comment

lol. what the hell are they doing flaming in this news comment section?

Comment

Haha this thread is horrible.

Comment

mat_depthbias_normal 2

Comment

damn this icecream is good....

Comment

how do you install skings

Comment

Bad comment threads - now only 10% fat and rizzuh approved!

Comment

cs source sucks

Comment

you suck

Comment

Its ok everyone, Cool Mo D is just one of those idiots that says the next update for Counter-Strike sucks and tries to find every little thing wrong with it because it makes his nerdy ass lifeless self feel better.

He also rioted for the destruction of Steam, the free distribution of CZ (If it sucks, why do you want it, even if its free) and for HL2 to have images of him naked on the wall.

I am personaly pleased to say Valve accepted my images of me naked with icecream and that they would be implanted into the game before it goes gold, which could be a while so no worries.

Comment

source doesnt suck, i look at the graphics and man source's graphics are alot better than 1.6/cz. I wasnt expecting anything new yet because this isnt counterstrike 2, its just cs converted on the new source engine. Same game, even better

Comment

I did notice the link for "how to make animated sprays" and had the thought, just as I was reading it on screen (someone else thought it too) - this is going to take pr0n sprays to a whole new level. Yay.

Personally I am more excited about DoD: Source and HL1: Source than just about anything else.

Comment

Working...
                              X