This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

file13 wrote..

Good. I kept shooting this afk'er in my favorite server in iceworld in the head, AND HE WOULD NOT DIE.
    I always liked the walk up to an afk. Shove the AK into their stomach and go full auto and watch them survive.

I hope this helps resolves the serious decrease in unaccounted for hits associated with higher latency

Next big bitch. Shield exploits and accuracy of that model for the shield. Clean them up and I think the shield will finally find acceptence or at least grudging respect.

Comment

CS Source -|-<[]

Comment

EdisLeado wrote..

Hmm, wouldn't 'hitbox improvements' mean new models or something? Will we not be able to use our existing models?
        has nothing to do with the model files

Comment

When are these updates coming?

Comment

MikeJ wrote..

sounds good

lol
            lol

sounds good

Comment

° ° ° ° '< * * * *

Pacman ^

Comment

Buddah wrote..

Next big bitch. Shield exploits and accuracy of that model for the shield. Clean them up and I think the shield will finally find acceptence or at least grudging respect.
                Just use an admining mod for the server and restrict it, problem solved.
                Supersonic^ wrote..

I assume, "When they're done".

Comment

Supersonic^ wrote..

Yes when oh when.

Cliffe said a week or so before. Did he mean 2 weeks and we will get our update on Wednesday?

Comment

He said pretty soon in another post.

Comment

Shield exploits and accuracy of that model for the shield
                      Seriously, I agree with you all the way there. It's funny how shooting the exposed part of the body of someone with their shield drawn just blocks your shots (it's almost as if they have their shield up--not the exploit thing either), but shoot-leading five feet in front of them, or perhaps shooting directly at them when they have their shield up, gives you headshots. The hitbox on the shield is so very innaccurate and inconsistent with the model that you're better off just taking random shots around them and not actually aiming where the model appears. It's so frustrating to shoot at the exposed part of the model on a shielder, but only be left with the sight of sparks flickering in that spot.

Comment

bullet_head wrote..

Just use an admining mod for the server and restrict it, problem solved.
                        Why should he have to? It's down to valve to squash these obvious bugs before they release the patch.

Comment

cliffe, i was wondering, wats the cl_corpse_stay? is that like so corpses cant go through walls, or u can walk on top of them or something? and also, guys..dont get mad if theres bugs after this, there will be..always is

Comment

itsMrHankey2u wrote..

wow, u are extremely ignorant. the crosshair customization is changing the sizes. fyi, u cant copy code from one engine to another. the crosshairs will prolly just be able to have them at 640's old size, 800's size and 1024's size(large to small).
                            I wasn't being literal. It was a figure of speech.

Hopefully it will be like the CZ crosshair thingy. I may yet have that elusive purple crosshair...

Comment

maybe changed the way it worked? currently cl_corpsestay makes you set an amount of time before the corpses dissapear. possibly with the update it'll just have it as a toggle for permanent staying and instant floating into the ground and dissapearing?

btw, by round timer behavior.. does that mean they're making the game even MORE noobie friendly and changing it so that if the bomb is planted, the time left is displayed at the bottom? please say it isnt so..

Comment

Fajo wrote..

lol Thay will fix this and create 700 new bugs =P

exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X