X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xlokix wrote..

my turn to be cool.

Do not

» demand credit for a news item that you submitted. you probably weren't the only one, ace.
    Yeah seen this with you too in another news post. Im just annoyed cause its almost word for word what i wrote.

Comment

Too bad it's not really a "Dev Tool", it's just a modelling program. It'd be more fun if they released an SDK or something, because I'm a coder. But that'll come later, I guess.

Comment

YEAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA MAKE LOTS OF MODELS FOR WHEN HL2 COMES OUT IN 2008

Fuck off

Comment

tibi08 wrote..

YEAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA MAKE LOTS OF MODELS FOR WHEN HL2 COMES OUT IN 2008

Fuck off
          Sounds like the talk of a person who couldnt model something in 3d even if their 3 inch penis was in immediate jeapordy as a result of failure to do so.

Comment

They aren't going to release the hl2 hammer until hl2 is out. Just like the regular hammer works you need hl to run it. If you don't have hl2 you wouldn't be able to test your environments.

Comment

Tenreh wrote..

Sounds like the talk of a person who couldnt model something in 3d even if their 3 inch penis was in immediate jeapordy as a result of failure to do so.
              Sounds like the talk of an INTERNET TOUGH GUY!

Comment

i've got no clue how to model/map... wish i could too

Comment

I've already made a mod for HL2!! It's called I'M SO COOL. It follows my life and you decide the way to go. For instance, a random person walks up to you and says "HaY d00d y0u'R t3h k3wLeSt!!!". You say Yes, or Hell yes. It's not very hard but it's still fun!

Comment

Yes old news, who cares. I didn't know about it until it was posted here. This is my only CS news site

Comment

efficient wrote..

This was released like 2 months ago.

Comment

Tenreh wrote..

Arguing over the internet is like...

Comment

abysmal wrote..

Arguing over the internet is like...
                          running in the special olympics...

Comment

I successfully made CS2 with this tool already. I'm so fast.

Comment

Working...
                            X