Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no hacks do not break the EULA, the EULA states that you cannot modify the game at all. today's hacks dont even need to be on the same drive to hook onto the game. all it touches are the running processes and tahts to gather information, the rest it does on its own modules, thats not illegal. but anyways im just stating my view of things (the only correct view).

Comment

As long as no laws are broken during corporate espionage, it's perfectly legal. Cheating is AGAINST valve's user agreement, valve has every right to ask the community for help. Valve has also been doing this for longer than you expect, even the United Admins have "spies" as a job. Oh and it's perfectly legal to steal a program that has no copyright protection, and even in this case it may still be legal.

Comment

lol you still dont get it do you? THEYRE LYING and SABOTAGEING and MANIPULATING. That's enough grounds to sue vac ua or any individual right there.

im tired of arguing. just so you know i dont cheat i just love watching this stuff go on and on and on. cya later!

Comment

I sent a hack site to 'em.

Comment

wolf8218 wrote..

no hacks do not break the EULA, the EULA states that you cannot modify the game at all. today's hacks dont even need to be on the same drive to hook onto the game. all it touches are the running processes and tahts to gather information, the rest it does on its own modules, thats not illegal. but anyways im just stating my view of things (the only correct view).
            Try reading that please...specifically section 4: http://steampowered.com/index.php?area=...ber_agreement

Comment

how exactly are they "LYING and SABOTAGEING and MANIPULATING". i find that extremely funny, i'm even laughing right now. you're thinking too deeply into the subject. they asked the community for help, now where the hell in that statement is there Lying, Sabotageing, and Manipulating??

Comment

I would also like to reiterate that cheating is a violation of Valve's standard End User License Agreement.
                Wake up.

Comment

I'm not quite finished with it... It is still in alpha... DO I GET A REWARD?

Comment

Edited by [user="157"] @ [time="1081960638"]

Cool, I hope by 'non-monetary reward' he means a monetary reward.
                    wolf8218 wrote..

no distributing mp3s of copyrighted works do not break the law, the law states that you cannot distribute copyrighted works at all. modern mp3s dont even need to the same as the original. all an mp3 is a load of binary that describes the music, the rest is done by an mp3 player, thats not illegal. but anyways im just stating my view of things (i like hamsters)

Comment

Some people just don't stop attacking Valve and their descisions. Ok so they increase backstabbing damage in 1.6 to 195 dmg, that's no excuse for stabbing them! They have made the greatest game and most popular online game ver, in the world. What more can you ask for. Come on!

Comment

I have to say cehater forums are full of whinign yank kids who like to cheat going, OMG banned and I need to steal more cd keys and that sort of tosh.

Steam pwns hacking bitches.

Comment

If I was a hacker I'd send in my hacks to VALVe, not release them as cheats. I'd hack the code just to show VALVe where the flaws are.

But I'm not a hacker. I'd rather be the one programming the game in the first place.

Comment

whats real ironic is that Nick Shaffner is the author of the great

Cheat 'o Matic, the very first user-friendly universal memory editor.

LoL.

i remember i used to use that as a kid on such games like GTA, raptor: call of the shadows, castle wolfenstein, doom, and other abandonware u have probably never heard of i will not mention.

Comment

yse,

hamsters > cheaters

Comment

Working...
                              X