Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole thing is a joke, it's there to drive traffic to the site so they can up their ad revenue. More visitors means they can charge more for people to advertise on their site.

Comment

xlokix wrote..

you can't vote twice so i fail to see your point.

--
      before the championship bracket had its round two, people could vote more than once. that's the point.

Comment

this poll is absurd

Comment

/me likes Mario Kart over SMB3.

but

I lived on Lifeo del Halfo

Comment

renesisX wrote..

The whole thing is a joke, it's there to drive traffic to the site so they can up their ad revenue. More visitors means they can charge more for people to advertise on their site.
            wow...you know..you're probably right. SPEAKITH THE TRUTH!

Comment

Ugh, I'm bored out of oblivion with that 3 month long voting thing. Just pick the damn game allready.

Comment

I2o[G]uE TacT-X wrote..

before the championship bracket had its round two, people could vote more than once. that's the point.
                it gave me an error all the times i tried it, and even if it didn't directly say "you can't vote twice" it probably did not count your vote the second time.

Comment

So Half-Life wins another "Best Game Evar" award..........there's a surprise.

Comment

xlokix wrote..

it gave me an error all the times i tried it, and even if it didn't directly say "you can't vote twice" it probably did not count your vote the second time.
                    actually it wasn't until the second round of the champions bracket that they devised a way to only let a person vote once. before that, you could vote as many times as you wanted.

Comment

Hello all im new here but some people that i was playing with today was wondering if someone could make a diablo 2 mod like the warcraft 3 one

Comment

Working...
                      X