Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think cs on any console can be superior to the PC version, but csx seems to come close.

Comment

I really don't like Tom's game reviews. I love the hardware reviews, and it's probably the first place I turn for that, but still.

CSX is gar-bag-he. I HAVE played it, so I can say that truthfully. It's redicuolusly hard to aim, and hilarious as a result. People empty both clips at each other and do 10 damage, then strafe back and forth as they reload and repeat. Goldeneye was the pinnacle of console first person shooters, because it was fun, and one of the things that made it fun is it was a lot easier to aim, for a specific reason: The levels were not complex enough to have to do any serious vertical aiming, unless you were standing still. CS was designed to use a MOUSE, and until a mouse/keyboard xbox controller comes out, this game will just not be as fun as playing on the PC.

Spedmaster wrote..

Microsoft milks CS. Mircosoft = Farmer. CS = Cow.

Nintendo milking Zelda is a Cow milking itself (or part of itself).

Slight difference in imagery. But thank you for my weird thought of the day.
      No.

That doesn't even come close to making sense... you can't justify it on any level.

Comment

You must have cerebral palsy or something, because aiming in CSX isn't very difficult. I may waste a few more bullets than on the PC version, but in all honesty I have no trouble with it at all.

Comment

lockhart wrote..

No.

That doesn't even come close to making sense... you can't justify it on any level.
          VALVe is not a baby company of Microsoft.

The makers of Zelda are a baby company (i.e. part of) Nintendo. That's all I'm saying. It's not complex.

Comment

at least the games made by nintendo (not like mario gold because that is made by other developers) have a pretty high quality standard. take metroid prime.

Comment

none of the links work ?

Comment

Review read exactly how I expected it to read.

Comment

On a note csx buying is pretty good once you get used to it.. almsot as good as cs

Comment

That review was a bit lengthy but not too bad. Maybe a rental until I get around to downloading Steam.

Comment

Oh, another thing I really liked about CSX was the custom soundtrack support. More games really need to incorperate that, because it makes for more fun when you have friends over.

Comment

I love the custom soundtrack. It makes me want to play the game more when you can listen to your music and play.

Comment

my steamapps just got deleted. sh!t. my skins are gone. my games r gone. my accaount is gone.help me lol

Comment

I enjoy Tom's Hardware Guide reviews. Lengthy but worth the ready. As for my opinion on CS:X, it's a good game and I'm leaving it at that. It makes me laugh and that makes it worth my $50 bucks.

Comment

orphy wrote..

You must have cerebral palsy or something, because aiming in CSX isn't very difficult. I may waste a few more bullets than on the PC version, but in all honesty I have no trouble with it at all.
                              damn straight! as long as you keep control and not jam the button to the left or whatever the aiming is wicked easy

another thing.... my walmart doesn't sell the headset so... i havn't had the luxury of hearing so well or talking (hard to play on a surround sound t.v that's 20 feet in front of you)

i'm also used to playing on a 15" monitor... not a 32" flatscreen :0

appended @ [time="1071523844"]

you guys make it sound like the computer has splitscreen and the xbox should too

Comment

RavenGT wrote..

I think CSX and CS are pretty even, they both have pros and cons

CSX Pros:

- Improved graphics

- Cheat-free

- New maps

CSX Cons:

- No mouse or keyboard

- A little bit harder to buy items

CS Pros:

- Better controls (duh)

- MORE downloadable contents

- The original thing!

CS Cons:

- Crappy graphics

- Crappy sounds

- Other crap
                                Meh. It's pretty much the same, except on a bigger screen and with a gamepad. You can change the graphics and sound yourself, so what the hell's the point there? And CS' sounds are EXACTLY the same as CSX's! Are you deaf or something? Just download a soundpack if you don't like them... geeze...

Comment

Working...
                                X