Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL im not going to even respond to that.

Comment

Spartibus your assuming and we all know what that does.

You mention that CH is weaseling there way into a community, how is this so? CH has been around for well over 2 years if im not mistaken as has AOCAB who they are in strong aliances with for this project. FYI AOCAB staff are involved heavily with UGS both the AUstralian and North American Division, we (AOCAB) have been asked by UGS commissioners if we would like to be involved in handling all the league disputes, at the time and at present we do not have the resources nor time to undertake such a project, however in the future and now with CH taking these steps it will be alot easier for us to move forward.

The problem i see with 'inhouse' League AC Admins is there obvious bias towards the league, having a 3rd Party give an unbiased opinion is such an advantage, the 3rd party has no direct affect on a decision made and will not be influenced by internal factors hence why if this is supported why it would work.

FYI i know exactly what the technology will be and there will be and could safely say it will give a 100% correct analysis on a demo/player in question.

You have no affiliation with either parties so i dont see how you could possibly give such an arrogant answer. Maybe next time you will think about what your saying.

Comment

How could anyone dout what Counter-Hack is able to do, I mean they have been leading the anti-cheat fight for so many years. that everyone has counted on them in the past and the future for there helping guides and information about cheaters and hacks, that I personaly think this Dem Team will be a Great Thing for CH to do, and I for one am Greatful that they are doing so. If you think about it CH has been trusted for so long before why should anyone start not trusting them. Also How could someone say " Are they Experts" well. lets see if they were not experts they would not be in anti-cheating would they?

I mean come on guys really think before putting your foots in your mouths. I used to be a Cheater, Creating Cheats was my Time Passer, But I moved on to making anti-cheat patches and small tweaks for Servers because its fun, and better and its a Helpful way to give back to the community , CH is giving Back to us as Gamers and Users. and Supports so why not get on the Support CH Efforts Team and Give them Some Support?

Instead of Just saying there idea for a Dem team will fail and fall thur give it a chance.

Comment

hear hear. stop criticising until they have actually started...

Comment

Working...
          X