Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really like cs 1.6 as i think that the shield galil and famas as really good contributions to the game. tho i think that steam is a complete load of poo and that the new file distributions are crap (wtf was wrong with how it was before). steam is really unreliable and tries hard to destroy what seems to be cs perfection.

Comment

• Steam is great. It has no lag!

Comment

• spenser309 wrote..

i remember the change from 1.3 to 1.4 i felt the same way about some of the same stuff but i dont know ive kinda stopped caring. I dont know what it is but the game is getting to easy the guns are getting more inaccurate and the hs box is getting bigger why? why cant u make accurate guns and smaller hs box. also as most players know they need to get rid of the internal aimbot of cs(i know there is one) cuz think about it how can i click on a single pixel everytime. i mean come on.. its not just me... i see lots of other people do it too. either the bullets are too wide or there is some other issue about the shooting system of cs. In order to go from cs as a game to cs as a competitive thing(i didnt want to use the word sport i think it really doesnt apply the same meaning as what i want it too mean) u must have a hard game or else its too systematic and unexciting. i rarely get excited about a hs just because it happens so often. i just wish the game could be harder. However i understand why valve makes it easier. valve is a buisness not a programming club or group they support themselves of the money they make. and guess who buys cs most of the time... the begginers the noobies who just see it on the rack and said ohh this looks fun. no offense to noobies bec i was a noobie back in beta's. It was a game that was easily attictive but at the lvl i am now i find no more intrest in the game. im not quiting because of steam or the shield or CS1.6 in general but because the game is too easy and is all based on luck...farewell gaming community ill miss u.
        r u like writing a book ??

look that this into considerATION -

Comment

• Ok what the hell was the point in making 1.6? There was nothing wrong with 1.5. The shield is pointless, it just makes the game really dumb. The text, well the text is see through, personaly I think thats stupid because every time I need to read it I have to go some where dark. I really like the Glock at least it can be used now, but the wroste thing has to be the two new guns and the retarded white pale arms. I mean the vainy ones looked cool lol. 1.5 worked fine on my computer, why am I having trouble playing 1.6? The whole game is jerking every where It's like it stops and goes back it's really annoying.

Comment

Working...
          X