This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sniv wrote..

I'm more worried about this rumor that HL2 multiplay might be paying. ( http://www.halflife.nu/artiklar/?id=70
    I sincerely doubt that. That would be the equivalent of Valve putting a gun to their head and pulling the trigger.

Comment

I've already got my $5 down on it. I may have to sleep in the mall parking lot the night before. I hope the hobos don't get fresh with me.

Comment

orphy wrote..

Christmas list: CD Player

Half Life 2.

Can't wait.
        CD players? Do they even sell those anymore?

Comment

well I'm here for a quick second, internet has been down last few days, I've been gone and school stuff. So you probably will probably RARELY hear about me, but anyways...

About hl2, The chances that it is being released the 30th is starting to look very good, considering it's already september and they still are sticking to it which means the chances are they really are going to release at that date.

Now orphy, get a mp3 player, cd players are old news..even though I use it still doesnt mean I would rather have it than a mp3 player, I would take a mp3 player any day. But that's just me, I hate burning cd's, so tedious. And then I realize I forgot to put a few songs on it, so I have to burn a new one, well screw that. I would change it to a mp3 player if I was you, but it all depends on what you usually get on christmas. I say this because I could probably just get one present, that would probably be a mp3 player if I asked for it. But for your family it might be different, you might just get 2 presents, a cd player and hl2.

Mod's I know this was off-topic but just wanted to get that off my chest, don't worry you won't be reading anything like this for quite a while

Comment

maxime wrote..

CD players? Do they even sell those anymore?
            Oh I'm sorry, a discman with MP3 capabilties. Bastard.

Comment

Hl2 coming september 30th (on time) = everyone loves Valve forever and forgets all about the horrorfying events of Condition Zero being delayed.

Comment

great great, now someone get the whip out and round up cliffe and gooseman for CS2

Comment

xlokix wrote..

i submitted this like 5 days ago :\
                  Read the rules, please.

Comment

xlokix wrote..

i submitted this like 5 days ago :\
                    do not

demand credit for a news item that you submitted. you probably weren't the only one, ace.

Edit: Oh, rizzuh is faster.

Comment

It's funny how since HL-2 is comming out before CZ because CS2 will be eventually created, thus beating the living shit out of CZ and those who are lazy with buying 2 games rather than one will surely prefer HL-2 + CS2 the mod that will come out eventually. The smart ones like "I" will not buy CZ and buy HL-2 with the hope of CS2 not so long away. In the mean time why not get used to the HL-2 engine and beat the shit out of CPL gamers without playing CS all my life when CS2 is released since i will be so used to the HL-2 engine. I say gee gee to you CZ! someone plz flame me! nope its impossible :P

Comment

Thankgod, great to hear that teh date remain unchanged

Comment

I had a feeling it wouldn't change unless Valve themselves came out and said "HEY GUYS HL2 IS GOING TO BE LATE OK?"

Comment

september 30th seems like a dumb date, i think they might just push it back, i mean after all i don't think they'd want to release on ANOTHER long awaited game like Halo. But that's just me.

Comment

28 more days nigz

Comment

[GH]-Paladin wrote..

september 30th seems like a dumb date, i think they might just push it back, i mean after all i don't think they'd want to release on ANOTHER long awaited game like Halo. But that's just me.
                                Uh, shut up. The date has nothing to do with sales, people are still gonna buy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X