This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ thats Comedy

i use speakers, just beacuse i never felt i get the full range of sound and bass while using headsets..im one of those assholes who likes to make sure everybody around knows im playin cs...but is it really easier to hear things around u (in-game, of course) and pick up easier on lower sounds like footsteps and reloads with a set...maybe ill make the switch...

Comment

E-HOG wrote..

Screw that. I'll stick to my generic radioshack head pieces and my clip on microphone thank you very much. Price, $20. gg
      i got a headset for AU13.95 only problem is the cords too short

Comment

marc___1 wrote..

i got a headset for AU13.95 only problem is the cords too short
        Then get an .5 mini audio plug extension cord at radio shack.

Anyone notice the chick in the picture is screaming at a screenshot?

Comment

Excellent review.

Comment

xlokix wrote..

i threw away my plantronics audio 90's and bought a cheap $29 headset from office max and i havent had 1 problem and no difference in performance
            So you threw away an expensive headset and paid more money to get something cheaper that sounds the same? This sounds very feasible.

Comment

i love puffycloud

Comment

E-HOG wrote..

Anyone notice the chick in the picture is screaming at a screenshot?
                Anal sex?

Yea we had this discussion when the CS Headphones were announced.

Comment

lol where do you get your skins rizzuh they are so cool i have never seen them before can you send link thanks

P.S. I don't read CS-Nation for the articles. I just look at the pictures and move on.

Comment

the chick in the screenshot is the posing with headset while the picture on the monitor was SIMULATED from a pic i saw back in summer 2000 =/

Comment

I will stick with the headset i got from my SOCOM PS2 game. i just keep the audio outta the one speaker and use teh mic part only.

Comment

Wow, this has to be the funniest thing Rhizzuh has wrote in my oppinion, the "like ugly runs in your genetic code" bit is hilarious!

Comment

rsg_6100 wrote..

I will stick with the headset i got from my SOCOM PS2 game. i just keep the audio outta the one speaker and use teh mic part only.
                          dude im coming to ur house for christmas.

Comment

i have both DSP 300 and the DSP 500s but the stupid persono preset EQs dont work...help? or do they even make a difference?

Comment

the picture of the girl is at the plantronics website under computers.

=P i just ordered a dsp-500

Comment

They cost $237 in sweden.

Stupid monarchy.

Comment

Working...
                                X