Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll let that slowly die away so that we can forget about it and move on.

Comment

All in good fun, my friend...

Comment

the thing about pro players is that this is not an attractive place for the majority of the population. its like pro snooker/darts players how sad can u get? so the only liable sponsers are ones whos consumer base is the gaming community ie Nvidia, valve etc. AMD and intel are not good sponsers as they need to sell thier chips to non gamers too. maybe a puter company directed at gamers (alienware?). but i dont see how pepsi etc could want to sponser individual teams.

Comment

I like it. If I ever were in a clan with a sponsor, I might actually feel like playing CS for so long was worth it. Thats a bit off though, keep practicing.

Comment

I wish to thank personally those Posters who in thier infinite wizdom, have shown great promise in being able to decipher which posts are intended to poke fun at a particular article, you my friends....Will go far.......But its all good....I remember when my nuts didn't work either at your ages..........Peace.......

Comment

I thought we were Generation X...

Comment

Maybe you are, old-timer. It depends, did you grow up in the 80's?

Comment

Im a Gen-Y, and I was born in 86....I think its like 82 and after...not sure...

Comment

its ok but the skin is for a different beretta model and not the elite

Comment

Edited by [user="142452"] @ [time="1082127811"]

Great, another Saviour's reskin. Why not tell me CSN will review Saviour's work the whole month, so that we can all skip CSN this month?

Comment

nice

Comment

oh come on mr. T....

Comment

Dualies Are Super! this is a good reskin for those fools with a 10 year old video card. i perfer my golden dualies though

Comment

Good Reskin. VGK Likes.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X