• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the sounds in the merc pack.. hrm i dunno maybe its me

Comment

Can some one give me some links to other good CS sound-packs ? Thanks

Comment

damn man why make something as small as a soundpack in exe? I already have custom sounds and don't want those to be overwritten. Just keep it simple and make it zip.

Comment

Well I suppose my soundpacks are out of date *AHEM*

I will DL these but not try them, because I personly like the originals again, after I made my own.. (erm well I do use the 'RetroCS' usp sound..)

anyway, If you into changing the CS sounds like I was 'n max is, then dont you be spoilt for choices ..

http://code1.defc0n1.co.uk/cs_sndpack4.html ..lol am i braging?

Nice work Max

Im one of those guys who does sounds etc btw... :P

Comment

omfg how do i unisntall this piece of crap.

Added @ [time="1026320376"]

Maybe I shoulda have backedup my file like a goodboy should

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yes.. h3ntai...

You spanner

Comment

Excellent update, I've been using Maxsound for awhile now, the sounds he makes are more crisp and clearer than other packs, and I love hearing all this on my home stereo.

Max, can you make a new C4 explosion sound?

Comment

Nice idea to have a 'reverse' of the other two-tone Deagle, but executed badly.

I usually don't mind a tiny bit of texture mis-alignment on pistols because it can sometimes help to show up the true shape of the gun, but in this case it's a tad too severe.

As for the new slide, badly done. It's been darkened but with not much change to the contrast, leaving it giving off a reflection twice as powerful as it would if it had been done properly. Normally when changing part of a skin from silver to black you should use brightness/contrast levels of about -45/-55, this looks more like it's about -20/-20. What you need to take into account when making skins 'dark' is that most people play with both gamma and brightness set to '3', so the model will end up looking lighter in-game then it does in say, HLMV. In this case that obviously hasn't been accounted for as it looks okay in HLMV but far too light and shiny in-game, given that it's obviously meant to be black.

- 1 texture mis-alignment

- 1 model too small (since when were Desert Eagles barely as big as a man's hand?)

- 1 poorly done 'darkening', something that I'm amazed anyone messed up.

Nice idea, just executed badly.

Comment

Really good deagle model. -2 for no CZ arms.

Comment

"-2 for no CZ arms." haha

Well besides the hugely noticeable misaligned textures its ok but the black looks not so black and more of a purplish black. It still even if the textures were aligned right I still wouldnt like it becuase the black isnt black enough and thats all that he did to it. Not enough but I like that it becuase we finally get a SOTD that isnt on CZ arms which is good.

Comment

Wow! Putting a new texture into a model in HLMV takes some serious skill!

Comment

7/10

Comment

Working...
                                X