This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaxSound Release v1.5/1

The MaxSound Website has been updated with news on a new MaxSound Pak for Counter-Strike 1.5. The update aims to make the weapon sounds (and some others) sound more realistic.
      new in this version of the maxsound pak (1.5/1)

• updated colt m4a1 firing sound (silenced/un-silenced)

• updated sig sg552 firing sound (better crack to it)

• updated steyr aug firing sound (more punch)

• updated ingram mac-10 firing sound (very spray and pray)

• tweaked shell drops

• tweaked ricochets

• tweaked clip drops (pistols reload etc)

• brand new and original awm rifle bolt-action sounds (feel like you're operating the bolt yourself)
    Check out the MaxSounds site and grab the latest MaxSound Pak for Counter-Strike.

sounds good, will try.

Comment

downloading.......

Comment

i tried their last download, and I'm not sure if they make them for 5.1 digital speakers or what, but in my headphones it was like i was playing slot machines or some my little pony game. for those who don't have a clue, that means they sucked.

Comment

"The package has been corrupted and will close. Please try to obtain an original copy again." It didnt work.

Comment

"maxsound151.exe is not a valid win32 exe" D: no workie

Comment

whats with all the errors? maybe rizzuh uploaded it incorrectly or something.

Comment

it's not rizzuh's fault... max controls max-sound website.

Comment

Edited by [user="32423"] @ [time="1026064218"]

Hmmm I installed it and played CS and there were no sounds at all. Oh well, I guess I'll delete CS and d/l...again.

Comment

SHRIMP-FRIED-RICE wrote..

whats with all the errors? maybe rizzuh uploaded it incorrectly or something.
                    You just turned stupid.

Comment

no, i think ive always been kinda stupid. i just got stupider now. i blame the people who never bothered to teach me anything! (wish we could delete our comments) couldnt be rizzuh anyway, my comp sux, it does that with most anything i download.

Ill try to get smarter now!

Comment

Edited by [user="35096"] @ [time="1026065470"]

Sorry guys, i re-uploaded the file, i think you got it when i was uploading again

Comment

the sounds were good. He cut them off to short. Way to short. So when your listening to hear the echo of your gun it cuts off like 1-3 seconds short.

Comment

Some of the pistol sounds are good, i love the p228 and USP wavs, but the player sounds are really bad. I also had some issues with the AWP sounding like a rehash of the g3sg1 sound.

Comment

hmm, ok, more echo, hmmm.

what player sounds specifically? if its the deaths, they are more or less the original CS ones, thats why... they only got the body hitting the floor added to them.

the AWP is actually a slight tweak of an earlier version of the AWP, never has been the G3, that really hasn't changed since the first beta

Comment

Working...
                              X