Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, the Xbox uses broadband huh? Now where would I plug that cable? In the frikkin phone line or something? I don't even have broadband! Whats the point of having multiplay via broadband if hardly anybody has it? Broadband integration is dropping rapidly, since the people who are interested in having it have it, and the ones who don't need it hyperfast internet use dialup (via phone line).

I'm getting broadband soon, but I ain't getting it just to play Halo, CS, Abes oddysey or whatever on a thing thats even larger then my laptop.

I'm getting a Gamecube, that kiddieluncbox. Why? Cuz I want to share some more time with my pals Mario, Link, Samus and the rest. Back to my roots. (I started out with Nintendo).

Who brought us Metroid? Nintendo.

Who brought us exspensive and crappy OS's? Microsoft.

Who do we love?

1-0 Nintendo!

Comment

HAHA Xbox rulz and i have it and incase u newbies to the greatest console didnt know u can connect a mouse and keyboard to Xbox.........<w00t> my favorite console and favorite game united it RULZZZZZ

Comment

CS would be pretty cool for Xbox. A lot of ppl that have posted about CS being good on the Xbox are right. But somewhat wrong too. Remember, It is likely that it wont Interface with CS pc servers; which means you wont get many servers if that is true. You wont be able to update CS like computer players do also (whether or not Xbox puts up patches and updates to xbox games online is unknown to me, so that i cant confirm). Also, will they add multiplayer to it? I mean you could,for example, invite some friends over to play 4 ppl on xbox, but remember that you'd be able to see where they are by looking on their screen (and this really doesnt make it go well, after all CS is a game in which stealth is sometimes more important than just plain killing) Or they could just make it to where you can only multiplay with 2 xboxes (which would be stupid having to buy more than one 300 dollar console). I like xbox, i have it. But you might want to consider its limits to such a great game like CS.

Comment

sh0rtY wrote..

HAHA Xbox rulz and i have it and incase u newbies to the greatest console didnt know u can connect a mouse and keyboard to Xbox.........<w00t> my favorite console and favorite game united it RULZZZZZ
          I love intelligent, well-thought out and thought provoking comments such as this one. The immaculate grasp of the human language leaves others in shame, keeping you entwined to the very text from the first unbridled remark to the last, terminal chacrater. Everyone should learn a lesson from sh0rtY and his remarkable intellect.

Comment

think about it this way.....x box graphics kick fuckin ass...and well counter-strikes graphics are QUITE LACKING in that sense, and because x-box is having its own dsl internet service (cant play on normal net with it) virtually no lag and you will be able to download skins and such things as that so the ONLY difference will be the far superior x-box graphics

Comment

David Johnston wrote..

sh0rtY wrote..

I love intelligent, well-thought out and thought provoking comments such as this one. The immaculate grasp of the human language leaves others in shame, keeping you entwined to the very text from the first unbridled remark to the last, terminal chacrater. Everyone should learn a lesson from sh0rtY and his remarkable intellect.
              Ahh, yea, thought provoking.

:Sgt. X grabs anti-sacasm gun starts shooting forum posts, the quote disappears:

Comment

i dont wanna pay to play online for the xbox

/cries

Comment

if xbox gamers use gamepad to play cs........comp cs players will know a 300%increase in easy kills

COMON XBOX WE NEED YA NOOBS

Comment

Eagle25 wrote..

if xbox gamers use gamepad to play cs........comp cs players will know a 300%increase in easy kills

COMON XBOX WE NEED YA NOOBS
                    Sorry I guess I over estimated some people's IQ. You can use the claw and then you have better graphics then the PC and much better FPS.

Comment

I'll state it again, Live! is locked to only Xbox. No interaction with comps and consoles jack.

Comment

Gpig20 wrote:
                        Quit saying there "probably" won't be xbox to PC online play. It is 100% clear that it won't simply because live is a closed network.
                        Well ppl said that Germany "probably" wouldn't occupy & rule France for four years.... Hey, anything can happen!!

Comment

Working...
                        X