Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know the population of Hawaii?

Comment

Edited by [user="9911"] @ [time="1021975162"]

Woohoo Finally a Hawaii Thread
      Cant u read.. its Hawlsland the home of the crabnuts
      lol

Yea ok, I bet if we paid for your ticket you would jump at the chance to come to Hawaii. Just Fun, Sun, and Surf and of course a very dedicated CS Community.

www.TeraTism.org

Comment

Ya im jk.... Hawaii is the best

Comment

True there are many clans in Hawaii, but they all play for [Team-HI]. How many mainland states have that kind of unity???

Comment

Edited by [user="30059"] @ [time="1022006008"]

the population for the Island of Oahu is about a little over one million people.

24% White, 2% Black, 42% Asian, 11% Other, 21% two or more races.

Comment

pffffffft i count over a dozen hawaii servers. Teratism, liqshot, etopia, no assholes, hell there are probably half a dozen alone run off of the damn University of Hawaii bandwidth by damned students in ICS

Comment

Yes it's true there's a dozen Hawaiian servers. The point I was making to Rizzuh was that there aren't enough 'high-capacity' servers to accomodate all the players here. There's a hundred people with 6-8 man servers running it off of their laptop in their basement.

But how many OC3 servers that service 20-30 people are there besides the e-cafe's? handful. And they are all are hosted from the same people we bought from.

As far as playing from the Mainland? We've tested a few folks out.. and people playing from Canada can get about a 150-200. So it's really not that bad. Playing from cali is actually pretty good. people with DSLs play on cali from here with 100 (-) ping. But since most of us have RR.. heh. But Mainlanders are welcome.

Thanks for the support from our Hawaii folks..

Comment

I cant think of a time when I wanted to play cs online and couldnt join a hawaii server.

In my view hawaii is aiiight on the server thing.

Who needs thousands of servers to choose from newayz?

Added @ [time="1022206063"]

This should be the statement

There are dozens of "low-capacity" servers and very few "high-capacity" servers in Hawaii.

So when a new server capable of 32 players and low ping comes along, its a great addition to the Hawaii CS community.

Comment

Working...
                  X