This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii Server

Sean from Honolulu, Hawaii sent word that Extreme Force is up and running. Since there are very few Hawaiian servers, this is actually news-worthy for those who have a 24/7 vacation under the sun.

Extreme Force has no clan affiliations, so their server is run out of the goodness of their heart and should be fair to all Hawaiian players. If a limey shows up, however, bitch-slaps will be rationed accordingly.

OOOOOH. What in the hell.. I run a Michigan server. (popular) Its not clan basied and I don't see it posted on CSNation! .. only in my dreams if it was posted.

For anyone who does care.. its a great pub with 80%+ Michigan players.

141.211.222.115:27015

http://www.sharpsh0t.com/cs

Comment

...can't you read..?

there's approximately a whole 3 servers in hawaii.. the addition of a new one is quite significant..

Comment

Yup this is quite significant... why go out to the beach and get some sun while you can stay at home and play some cs.....

Comment

Or post comments that are mostly insults and add nothing to the conversation.

Comment

since it is in hawaii, wouldnt the lag be like fuck nuts? on an unrelated note, I shot my friend in the face with my cream cannon.

Comment

WOW A NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cant u read.. its Hawlsland the home of the crabnuts

Comment

Hey cut us some slack. We don't get to choose from the 1000's of servers you mainland people get. The fact that CS-NATION chooses to recognize our little state (it is one you know) only serves to further expand your mind to the fact that CS is the greatest game on earth even if you live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. I coulden't belive they posted it either

Aloha,

Plasma SharK

Playing on -=liqshot=- and Etopia 24/7 (The other Hawaii Servers)

Comment

Edited by [user="2178"] @ [time="1021936099"]

Ehh. What would I ping better on.. a German or Hawaiian server?

Comment

ah, the pride of the islands. Hawaii represent

Comment

yay! but there are shiz more servers than just 4, theres like 8 or something? not sure, but most of them are clan-based.

Comment

theres a bunch of hawaii servers

66.180.133.34 <--- liqshot clan server (my favorite)

168.215.232.42 <--- etopia internet cafe 32 player server

cs.teratism.org <--- teritism clan server

64.29.92.197 <--- TnT clan server

64.29.92.196 <--- NEO clan server

actualy there arent that many servers, at least servers ppl play on

Comment

Edited by [user="27974"] @ [time="1021962649"]

sweet its very nice to play on a server that isnt 50,000 miles away :P

808 state representin!!

Comment

damn we get 17 servers! we.rule

Comment

Working...
                              X