Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think first of all one of the reasons to CS popularity is that when updates come, the whole "community" are "forced" to upgrade to play, which makes the game more coherent etc. Imagine people playing different versions of CS and not being able to compete against each other because of ver. differences but sticking to their particular version because of personal preference. That would be like there being a whole set of for instance tennis modifications with different rules etc, the best people from each mod not being able to compete against each other because difficulty to meet on equal grounds. Furthermore I think I updates are GOOD, even though I didn't necessarily look forward to 1.4.

My 2 cents

Comment

i dont know about n e one else but the thing that makes cs the best is the fact that 'noobs' can come in and easily pick up the basics of the game. isnt it that , that makes for better players? i personally would rather play against the crappiest cs player in the world than say, a super hard bot. thats what makes it a favorite world-wide. of course there are plenty of other fps games out there with better graphics and better gameplay but cs hit a fundamental chord in the gaming industry and that will keep it around for a long time.

we should grovel at the feet of valve and sierra and all the other companies to whom the credit of counterstrike can be given. if they didnt keep updating the game and constantly be working on the finer more minute details we wouldnt have the great game we have now. how could anybody call them a sell-out when, in reality they are keeping a great game alive for the hundreds of thousands of us who enjoy the game, and mostly it is at their own expense. so

get on yur knees ladies and gentlemen; all hail unto thee valve,we pray you grace us with more updates!

Comment

Working...
      X