This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam 4/19

Steam's Half-Life/CS was been updated again on Friday, but apparently we were too hyped up about about going to Berkeley and getting high to post about it. Here's what's new:
      general

• fixed problem with spray logo not being loaded properly in by the launcher (and not being displayed).

• changed voice default back to directsound (voice_dsound 1).

• added a fix the problems with win98 and "voice_dsound 1".

counter-strike

• fixed accuracy problems for sg550 and g3sg1 rifles in counter-strike.

• changed dynamic crosshair in counter-strike to not be used when the player is a specatator.

• fixed crash in training level (tr_3) when player +uses a hostage after the player has died and is trying the level again.
    These are the versions of HL and CS that we'll be playing, hopefully, in just a few short days. My god were the auto-sniper rifles improved?!?!?!?!? Maybe not, people inform me that it was just a graphical glitch with decals that was addressed. Oh well.

1.4 sux0rZ

Comment

your face suxx0rz/

great, they fixed the auto snipers, too bad no one will use them anyway

Comment

Edited by [user="2325"] @ [time="1019437590"]

We will hear that about 10,000 more times the day it is released.

And the next version after that. The player count will continue to rise however...

Comment

cheetarah654 wrote..

your face suxx0rz/

great, they fixed the auto snipers, too bad no one will use them anyway
          your limbs sucksO0orZ! and ur toes and ur falopian tube and ur mom sucks0orZ t0oO .im cool

Comment

Edited by [user="3426"] @ [time="1019437845"]

rizzuh, there was a problem with aim and recoil that differed from previous versions of cs.

Comment

HOLY SHIT YEAH, AUTO RIFFLES!@$

Comment

Yueah lets go smoke some weed, how fucking cool ist hat? Let's celebrate 420, a day where Hitler was born, lots of Teenagers died@ Columbine..

I'd rather just be sober.. and not break the law just because I want to be in an altered state of being. Not cool rza.

Comment

We will hear that about 10,000 more times the day it is released.

And the next version after that. The player count will continue to rise however...
                  This is the most intelligent thing I've read on here in a while. I agree with you 100%.
                  Yueah lets go smoke some weed, how fucking cool ist hat? Let's celebrate 420, a day where Hitler was born, lots of Teenagers died@ Columbine..

I'd rather just be sober.. and not break the law just because I want to be in an altered state of being. Not cool rza.
                  It's called a joke.

Comment

I really don't see why my post was delted but I was aying that it shouldv'e been "a day when he was was born" not "a day where he as born". I am not pro nazi or anything, just trying to help. ANyway I hate steam.

Comment

Edited by [user="2065"] @ [time="1019438730"]

How delightful, whitepony2k3.

What are you going to do for 9/11/02? Not eat for a day? How dare you celebrate life by doing things like "breathing" on a day that resulted in the death of thousands!

By the way, if you smoked pot today you were celebrating the death of Robert Alton Harris, who murdered two 16 year olds, stole their car, and robbed a bank.

Please don't use serious events in history to support your anti-pot point of views. People don't smoke pot on any occasion because teenagers were murdered or 52 million people died in war. You trivialize their deaths by making them machines for your opinions, like the ads that said "smoking dope supports terrorism" during the Super Bowl.

I was joking, by the way.

Comment

Yay the sniper rifles were fixed... they had a problem where the miss decals were way off of the actual bullet paths. Also one of the sniper rifles miss decals would draw a straight line(on a x/y axis the line would pass through 1,1 and 0,0... 45 degrees from straight up and down)

--Mr. Lugosi

ps. whitepony2k3, mellow out.

Comment

Edited by [user="16662"] @ [time="1019438882"]

fine, delete my cool comment! leme try again.. Hello folks! Since some of you are talking about "quote" "unquote" 420 i have used my superior scavenging skills to find an article you all may find very informative and entertaining................... CLICKORDIEUFuc,,umm......sorry

Comment

Aw who cares...

Comment

Fix the cheats first, plz.

Comment

Working...
                              X