Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

athlete as defined by websters: a person who is trained or skilled in exercises, sports, or games requiring physical strength, agility, or stamina

i rest my case as to why online gamers are not athletes =)

Comment

Going by the proper definition of athlete, agility refers to dexterity, which is something that you would need in order to be an effective CS player. However I still don’t think people who play this game can be considered athletes. I was an all state athlete in baseball and the hard work that you have to put in is nowhere in comparison to sitting on a comp playing CS. If anything it makes you less of an athlete because the more you sit in front of your computer the less physically fit you will become. I do believe that playing CS in leagues and tournaments can be very competative like any major sport can be but to think that people would fill a stadium to watch some people play CS or any other type of PC game is absurd. Same can be said about video games being in the olympics.

Comment

Animal Mother wrote..
        If sitting in a chair and performing repetitive actions with your hands qualifies someone as an athlete; I must be an Olympic caliber masturbator.
        Omg you are so right. I bet that would be a tough compitition though. eww

Comment

i would win hands down =O

Comment

That would be kinda difficult... Hands down.... hmmm...

Comment

exactly my point... i just wont beat off for a month before the comp then as soon as i pop one.. *leak* then *jizz*

Comment

um lets stop talking about masterbation plz..........

fap fap fap fap

Comment

an athlete is a person that is able to control their bodies in a specific way... getting tired in doing so isnt a requirement, ., , so, gaming IS a sport and should be featured in the Olimpics., i know i would watch.

Comment

o rish~~~~~~

Comment

from that alex i guess your a fatass

Comment

fap fap fap

Comment

paf paf paf

Comment

i dont know how stating that computer games are a sport makes me fat, and im guessing neither do you., so next time, just keep your worthless comments to yourself.

Comment

dam i am fat... guess ur comment wins

Comment

{WRA}alex <---woah :O

Comment

Working...
                                X