This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News. In Bits.

» The guys over at Wight-Tech are on the verge of releasing the much anticipated WT Realism Update. Keep checking back to Wight-Tech - the pack is sure to be released any minute now...

» On a sad note, CS Crossfire has closed its doors after many months providing the CS-Community with controversial discussion topics. You can read the departing speech from rizzuh right here. He was also generous enough to release the source-code for public use (more info in rizzuh's post). Farewell.

» Wired have written up an article about "Why Gamers Are Athletes". It compares so-called "cyber-athletes" and events such as the CPL to conventional sporting events like the Olympics. Take a look.

» Night-Watcher's Corner have completed an article on Improving Communication in a Clan. So if your clan is lacking a bit of team cohesion or coordination this article might just be for you.

gg crossfire

Comment

crossfire!!! why!! oh, why!!!

Comment

Why not?

Comment

because.... uh.. shutup

Comment

rizzuh i just figured out ur a god

Comment

Hes Ganesh, the God with multiple arms

Comment

see old things go, see new things come.

Comment

Edited by [user="13219"] @ [time="1016255068"]

RIP crossfire

"here lies Cs Crossfire, who suffered a tragic death caught in crossfire...im really fucking stupid

no need to insult me THS, i already beat you to it

Comment

sry crossfire, bot we haev csn loo~

Comment

I didn't have the time for it anymore, neither did anyone, really. We had no choice.

It's too bad, but there's always the chance it will start up again. Don't hold your breath, though.

Comment

dont hold ur breath wtf

Comment

we all loved Crossfire [me cries]

Comment

I read the "Why Gamers are Athletes" article and could not stop laughing. Athletes are people that do something physical with their bodies that requires movement and conditioning. If sitting in a chair and performing repetitive actions with your hands qualifies someone as an athlete; I must be an Olympic caliber masturbator.

Oh well, I guess fat kids without coordination need to be called athletes, too.

Comment

THANK YOU Animal , i think the same thing. how in the friggin world can a video game be a sport? And he said they would be in stadiums and on TV lmao. I mean seriously who thinks it should be a sport? Just look at animals post , thats how i feel!!

Comment

Working...
                              X