Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been reading CS-Nation since I started playin' CS 1 1/2 years ago. And I enjoy reading the news here more now than ever before because of the opinions that come along with it. It may just be my character and the environment I live in, where we critique a lot of local news in our own little website, but I really enjoy reading the opinions of the poster (rizzuh in this case) right there with the news. But I can definitely see the other side of the discussion, as it probably wouldn't do anything good for my work if it was given a bad-word from a great news site. But, overall, I love the new style of news posting here.

Comment

"new style of news posting here"

Comment

Aweeee here goes! Right lets respect the fact that 4K ahm "Infinity-esports" now are around number 1 spot in the uk, least they try, practise and compete thats the important thing. But to be quite honest i went into that channel Infinity-esports not knowning if it was a sports clothes shopping channel, but thats just because i think Infinity-esports really doesnt suit 4K at all. But lets not move away from the fact of the gay name, you have a good set of players behind it. Now this interests me from another side of things, at the moment unless you can play anything like NIP your not going to win big money and enough to buy you those l33t machines & internet connection most gamers would probably sell their soul for. The money really is nowhere else. Not enough to live on. Remember Nemo ex 4K ex Noc i think. Well when i was in a conversation with him a while back, we were talking about sponsorship and what came up was that you would need majour support from say clothes designers and companies selling goods that could be shown off by the players and then bough by gamers supporting their clan. So is this name change not just to make every other country laugh their ass off at the UK but to produce a line of products under the name. I look forward to the abuse from these comments and please use all the old 4D jokes, we already went through the same ideas with Orange back in the day lol.

Comment

I always get the impression that the majority of the USA don't recognise the skills of the rest of the world, not only in CS but in various other things. Europe houses the best clan(s) in the world, imo has done sicne the start of CS and hopefully will do until CS is over.

I relish the prospect of beating you on having the euros beat you again on your own soil. My point is, sooner the US comes to terms with the fact that Europe is #1 for Counter Strike sooner we can all learn to live in peace with one another, maybe we can teach you a few things if your willing to listen.

Also would I be wrong to say that these bitter news posts (especially on Europeans I've noticed) have come more frequently since the CPL. I know Rizzuh is passionate about CS but I can't say he would border on racism because of it.... or could I?

Comment

Working...
          X