Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, blobzor, badmouth Americans, if worse comes to worse we'll save your ass while you go home like Vietnam. Go bitch some more, our military will back your "military" up if needed. Just like Canada. So feel safe. Anyway, so it's postponed, alright. Since there is no reason why yet, it doesn't really seem like that big of a deal (go ahead and flame me for this-I don't care).

Comment

Spike Spiegel wrote..

Haha, blobzor, badmouth Americans, if worse comes to worse we'll save your ass while you go home like Vietnam.
      How funny but who remember that French were in Vietnam now but some americans that took a severe kick in their pride ?

Funny that you talk about Vietnam like if you were some sort of winners :>

We got our ass kicked and you got your ass raped there. I agree we are both hurted in our asses but we can still use it "on purpose"

Comment

Next country related post gets a two month ban, courtesy of taking jokes seriously Inc. And be clever with some hidden reference, giggles mcgiggle, and let's say a six month ban is in order! Thank you sirs.

Comment

You should have that in "follow the rules" rze, as the comments section seems to attract the worst people whenever a non-US country is mentioned.

Comment

rizzuh wrote..

Next country related post gets a two month ban, courtesy of taking jokes seriously Inc. And be clever with some hidden reference, giggles mcgiggle, and let's say a six month ban is in order! Thank you sirs.
            hmm....

who wasn't paying attention <coughs>nix</coughs>

Comment

i love how the cs-n info is soooo up to date with european gaming affairs, god, only nearly 2 weeks late, but hay!, keep up the good work

Comment

Hero, did it ever occur to you this is an AMERICAN CS FAN SITE. It's good enough we cover european events but now you bastards are complaning that we dont keep up to date with your shit.

Comment

scutly wrote..

Hero, did it ever occur to you this is an AMERICAN CS FAN SITE. It's good enough we cover european events but now you bastards are complaning that we dont keep up to date with your shit.
                  goddamn how many times a month does this have to happen

Comment

Edited by [user="47791"] @ [time="1036704735"]

disabled wrote..

it's been postponed, scroll down the news items
                    heh didn't check in on this for a while .. missed the whole france vs us thing ... anyway i thought he said that the match was going to be on
                    » Tuesday, November 5th, 9PM CST

» 2c^ vs neRve

» 3D vs Rival
                    that date has come and gone and no one ever mentioned HLTV or result here, on cs-challenge, or on cal site. did this match happen yet?

Comment

Comment

Comment

scutly wrote..

It's good enough we cover european events but now you bastards are complaning that we dont keep up to date with your shit.
                          What's all this "we" business? Did you up and become a secret team member of CSN? I don't even qualify as part of "we" when it comes to what news is covered on this site.

Rizzuh has addressed the whole European news vs. American news situation more times than I care to recount. How about everyone gets over it?

Comment

Edited by [user="2065"] @ [time="1036763368"]

And it's not old news, it was announced on Sunday. It's not like that's lightyears ago.

Comment

i could give a reason why France CPL was delayed: Angel Munoz

Comment

Working...
                              X