This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPL France Postponed

CPL Europe announced Sunday that the event that was to take place in France later this month has been postponed until March 2003. Managing Director Ralf Reichert gave no specific reasons for the postponement in his announcement, but mentioned that future CPL Europe events in 2003, including CPL France, will focus on improving live coverage and broadcasting.

Edited by [user="29207"] @ [time="1036627570"]

It is wrong to be French.

Comment

They postponed it because the French are celebrating Jerry Lewis daily until March.

Comment

OMG, that "sugar-butt" link shows a topless woman w/ a card saying "I Love Mr. Lugosi"!!!

Comment

I noticed that too. Nice nipples.

Comment

lol...

http://www.vboogieman.com/boobies.php?text=CSNation

its easy BS :P He just took a SS of it.

Comment

Damn, good h4x job anyways. ...still nice nipples.

Comment

!pinwheel! wrote..

Damn, good h4x job anyways. ...still nice nipples.
                its just a php script =P

and whatever happened to the 3D vs Rival match?!? I never saw an HLTV ip for it and SinaC hasn't mentioned anything about a demo ... :/

Comment

it's been postponed, scroll down the news items

Comment

D;

Comment

France is still crying about the World Cup ass rapage. They can't hold a shooting-based-game in their country. Another country is just gonna dominate again.... and again..... and again. GG France, your everyone's bitch and don't try to think your macho by voting against the U.N. cause we'd still blow the fuck out of Iraq and if u wanna fight about it.. I would like some French toast

wow, i totally bashed Frenchies, I have no idea why. Eh whatever, they're French, they control 3/4th of Canada, that's enough torment as it is

Comment

Edited by [user="26841"] @ [time="1036713819"]

Wow, I never thought it possible, but you made yourself look even dumber than the French. Simply amazing.

Well, hopefully there weren't a bunch of people SOL with plane tickets and whatnot...

[Edit: The comment about the French was meant as a joke. French bashing is a national pasttime here, just for the hell of it. No offense meant.]

Comment

stop being racist ban yourself

Comment

-:Nighthawk:- wrote..

Wow, I never thought it possible, but you made yourself look even dumber than the French. Simply amazing.
                            Hm what can i say ? go fuck yourself if you think we are that dumb i'll talk to you with dumb words.

so again :

g o f u c k y o u r s e l f.

u n d e r s t o o d ( sorry for my spelling am just a dumb french)

iKilledU wrote..

France is still crying about the World Cup ass rapage. They can't hold a shooting-based-game in their country. Another country is just gonna dominate again.... and again..... and again. GG France, your everyone's bitch and don't try to think your macho by voting against the U.N. cause we'd still blow the fuck out of Iraq and if u wanna fight about it..
                            At least we don't make shooting-based-game become a reality...

Comment

As least there is no REAL violence associated with the CPL - unlike the World Cup.

The reason it was delayed is that no one cares about it. Even the organisers couldn't be bothered so they delayed it until they sober up.

Comment

Working...
                              X