This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL turns 4

Fragmaster from Planet Half-Life has sent word that Half-Life turns 4 years old today. This game has changed the gaming world (every single modern FPS has some inspiration from HL for sure) and, more personally, my life. When I first got HL I was some dork who updated a Microsoft fansite. Now I'm some dork who updates a former Microsoft employee's company's product fansite.

My life sucks. (Since no one will get the joke, the head honcho over at VALVe used to work at Microsoft).

yay 4 years

Comment

my life sux too man

Comment

we all know that rizzuh

Comment

Poor rizzuh. We should take up a collection for therapy for him...or we could just let him jump off a bridge. What say ye? Bridge!

Comment

Edited by [user="3425"] @ [time="1036881386"]

rizzuh says...

My life sucks.
            Well....yeah.

I got the VALVe/Microsoft tie in/joke.

Comment

don't worry Rizzuh, if it wasn't for CS we all would be losers.

Comment

i appreciate your existance rze. you've made me happier.

Comment

a microsoft fan site?

never knew those existed rofl

Comment

you actually like microsoft?

Guess youre the one and only

Comment

This was before they released Windows ME.

It wasn't really a fansite as much as an "lol microsoft os tips here lol some news lol."

Comment

Edited by [user="41266"] @ [time="1036882061"]

I never played HL itself. I started it once and got to the point where you have to do that experiment in that lab. There I got stuck between two console tables and couldn't move anymore. I had no patience to give noclip a try or to restart the game, so I quit. The next time I started HL.exe I had already added -console -game cstrike to the command line...

However, happy Birthday HL! For it's got a jolly good engine, for it's got a jolly good engine, for it's got a jolly good engiiiiiine ... that nobody can deny.

Comment

I'm starting a rizzuh fansite.

It's not going to be a fansite as much as a "he lives on 2886 Green terrace Washington D.C. goes to lincoln high school and here r some pictures i took of him updating his site lolo there from the bushes so thats for the pour quality"

Comment

Damn, and now I run a site based around a microsoft product...

Comment

It's OK, my first page was a load of crap from about games and java applets. All of my content was stolen from other websites. All the graphics were done by someone else. In actually, I think all I did was name the damn thing. Oh, and make it look ugly. However, there isn't any Internet lingo (lol) on there. I always hated that.

Wait, why am I telling you this?

Comment

Working...
                              X