Clear All

cool

Comment

ya

Comment

anything to help

Comment

rizzuh wrote..

Whoh rizzuh you insight blinds me. (dont hurt me)

Comment

It's pretty nice...

Comment

i liek it a lot...fancy stuff seems to fake

Comment

I really like this and ive been using it for awhile now... good skin!

Comment

Edited by [user="222786"] @ [time="1091431683"]

Gonna try to put some cz hands there

EDIT:Nevermind..

Comment

This is a very nice replacement to use while blowing up those green boxes, and I liked it since I downloaded it from CDG.

I think the modelling this replacement has is very good. Its really straightforward, it looks like a few bricks of C4 strapped together, and it works. One thing I don't like about the model is how the timer is positioned on it. It looks as if it was just glued onto the bricks of C4, which isn't very convincing. I would have liked to see some screws or tape, or at least have another rubber band strapping the timer to the bricks.

The skin is very nice too, I really liked the colour scheme and the extra detail such as dust and scratches. The only big problem I could detect on the skin was on the bricks of C4. The edges of the skin for the bricks look off white, while the rest is olive green. I guess it tries to accomplish a old, worn out look, and it does that, and it does fit the model OK, but I also think the skin makes the replacement look a bit too worn out.

All in all, it's a great replacement. Its full of quality, and I definitely enjoy using this. With only a few minor problems, I'm sure everyone that tries this won't be disappointed at all.

Comment

Pwned?

Comment

Looks like something a terrorist would use, not a bomb technician would use.. Therefore it fits in perfectly.. Good job

Comment

Working...
                        X