This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D4n wrote..

OMG this program is gr8 you cant beat a bit of oasis while running around killing terrorists!!! and even better its made by a fellow brit!!! gj creator (dont know your name)
    rofl. It's disk2, btw

Comment

Mr Natural wrote..

I can't imagine why anyone would want to use winamp when playing CS. you wouldn't be able to hear jack!
      I use hlamp to play music when I am dead, and then pause it when I respawn. It works great.

Comment

Mr. Lugosi wrote..

I use hlamp to play music when I am dead, and then pause it when I respawn. It works great.
        And just FYI, the next version may include a feature that will auto-pause when you spawn. I'm still working on implementing it.

Comment

Disk2, ur proggie is teh best, hang with meh in pr: vb4 plz ! omgomgomgomgomg

Nice app, i use a lot. I turn on crazy music when i'm rushing down the ladder on vertigo and pwning the newbies, they scream like turds as i scream the lyrix to my favourite dixie chix songs!!~!~!

Comment

Edited by [user="11629"] @ [time="1037224927"]

I cant seem to download it, cs central gives me some blurb about im not from the owners website and I cannot download...what's that all about ? Im following the link from CS nation to hlamp and then the DL link on hlamp website takes me to cs central

Here's the error.

Error description

The File your requested could not be downloaded directly because your origin was not from the site which ownes this file or is affiliated with it.

Comment

Disk, i love your program its 1337. But for later versions can u try to program an option to open winamp inside the game? (im lazzy and dont really like opeing things :P) Other than that great program. Comes in handy. It also sure beats download OGC xx and getting cought for cheating from vac.

Comment

xSolacex wrote..

I cant seem to download it, cs central gives me some blurb about im not from the owners website and I cannot download...what's that all about ? Im following the link from CS nation to hlamp and then the DL link on hlamp website takes me to cs central

Here's the error.

Error description

The File your requested could not be downloaded directly because your origin was not from the site which ownes this file or is affiliated with it.
                Sorry about that. I don't know what the problem is, but until it is fixed you can download HLamp directly from:

http://home.attbi.com/~disk2/hlamp/HLamp110.zip

There is a news post on the main HLamp page about the problem, so hopefully some people will see it.

Comment

WooFerPPK wrote..

Disk, i love your program its 1337. But for later versions can u try to program an option to open winamp inside the game? (im lazzy and dont really like opeing things :P) Other than that great program. Comes in handy. It also sure beats download OGC xx and getting cought for cheating from vac.
                  why dont you just put winamp on always in front mode thats what i do.

Comment

*sigh* people just can't figure these things out can they...?

http://www.cscentral.com/disk2/hlamp/download.php

Pick the right version and download it. You have to be linking from a site local to CSCentral to download their files - many sites do this to prevent other sites from leeching their bandwidth. The interview just should have posted a less direct link to the program is all.

Comment

garry wrote..

Disk2 would be 'ok' if we didn't associate him with cs-radio
                      garry i wanted you to know that i laughed really really hard at your "interview" with gooseman.

thanks.

Comment

WinAMP's version information
                        If someone ever tries to act like anyone cares, I will slam their head against a teddybear myself (w00t mailbag).

I think I may jump on this bandwagon comes the next release (auto-pause).

Comment

i couldn't help but notice that garry's interview with Gooseman is more or less exactly the same (the second half at least) as the interview with DaveJ =S

Comment

Im most happy with my current version (the one before this!) I shall wait for the greater change log, when for example, it can be launched in game (NICE IDEA!) and the preamp eq settings are in there too. Great piece of work and what attracts me to the CS COmmunity. NIce one. All we need to do now is perhapsto compose some sort of soundtrack for playing too, (With no footstep type noises or clickof bolts being pulled back. !) Hmm, Has TFG Thoguht about releasing his score for militia2 as audio alone???

Comment

Working...
                            X