This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mailbag, Failbag

My internet connection was dead all morning. It just started working again and now I'm expecting family. Hrm, yeah, so no mailbag this week unless puffycloud decides to do one (and he's busy too). Sorry guys, I might force puffycloud to do one mid-week against his will just to make it up to ya!

How do you pronounce AWP/AWM?
    "A, W, P"53%
    53%
    "Op"39%
    39%
    "A, W, M"7%
    7%
    "Ahm"1%
    1%
    total votes: 7469
    First of all, the results on the right are only semi-pleasing. Yes, it's correct to say A, W, P (or A -- W -- P or A-W-P or whatever Disk2 will suggest), but the fact is that 1 percent too many voted for "ahm." What.

Our new poll is up for the voting: Which upcoming CS game are you looking more forward to? Counter-Strike: Condition Zero or Counter-Strike 2? Wonder what the results will be since not much is known about CS2.

Edited by [user="1457"] @ [time="1038183594"]

Thanks rizzuh, first post! Oh wait I'm banned for being a moron. First ban for mikeJ!

Comment

I'm waiting for CS2 a bit more, because multiplayer is always more fun than sp games.

Comment

CS2 has the G36. That is win.

Comment

I don't remember what the mailbag was about. I just remember not submitting one even though I saw the submission form. That has got to be the first time I've ever had the chance to add something useless to a big pile of useless crap and I didn't. I'm ashamed really.

Comment

I wonder if they're going to stick to the version numbers. We're at 1.6, and CS2 should be at 2.0, right? Well, I don't know, after about 1.2 we've been bustling through the version numbers.

Comment

CS2 is diff then CS, i seriously doubt it will be 2.0

no mailbag pig guy, it was about the best practical joke youve played or whatever. uh huh/

Comment

i'll buy them both well do you have to buy cs2?? cause Cs has done a great job on the games cs lol if that made any sense and this web site is awesome i check it out daily

Comment

when did i miss cs2?

Comment

CS2 will not be CS 2.0. If it is, it's only by name because they will be entirely different engines/games. I hope we get some juicy details at E3 I might be there!

Oh and, OP FO LIFE!

Comment

Im going for cs cz because i didnt hera any info or anything on cs2. It can be a horrible game or it can be a great game. CS:CZ is my choice.

cs2 will be out in about 3 years.

Comment

Three years? Let's hope not. My guess is as early as next christmas (2003), or as late as spring 2004. I think it has been in development for almost a year now, give or take a few months.

Comment

CS2 will be good, because its gooseman whos working on it, not valve. so it will be how its intended to be, not how valve wants it to be.

cs2 = new game engine, new everything

Comment

Op? Whats Op?!

Comment

It's how I pronounce AWP over voice chat.

Comment

Working...
                              X