This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

It was put up on our website prior to Rivalution Network Center covering airfare and hotel for us, then I added in the thanks, but instead of taking down the Paypal, I just further mentioned that any and all donations will be appreciated and be put to good use; future tournaments?

Also $500 is the going rate from SJC to DFW, look anywhere you want, find me a better deal from the 13th to the 23rd, gl. Even if we had booked it ahead of time, it was still up there, usually is. I guess some people just like to post comments even if they don't know what they are posting comments about to begin with.

Comment

Spike Spiegel wrote..

http://www.greyhound.com/
        hahah very nice!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess they love first class seats too much :|

Comment

Comment

no such thing as esports. you all need to get lives

Comment

I agree. Drive. http://www.mapquest.com

Sheesh, it's only half way across the fucking country. Who WOULDN'T want to take a nice thirty hour car ride. Let's see. My car gets 27 MPG, and has an eleven gallon tank. That means driving would cost me $78 bucks worth of gas to drive, and $80 bucks for a Motel 6 two nights along the way. Say $20 dollars to feed five people three times a day. That's another $180. So for about $350 bucks (including miscellany), you could get there in three days and a lot of hard driving. Shit, if you rent yourself a fucking conversion van, you could even practice on the way. Win. Much better than flying, and more fun, too. And if you leave later today, you'd get there on Friday!

If you've already got expenses there covered, and all you need is travel money, I'm CERTAIN that between the five of you, you can skip a case apiece this weekend and get there easy. Good luck to you.

Hey can anyone else guess that I have a Calculus final in less than three hours?

Comment

Comment

Rival|Siege wrote..

It was put up on our website prior to Rivalution Network Center covering airfare and hotel for us, then I added in the thanks, but instead of taking down the Paypal, I just further mentioned that any and all donations will be appreciated and be put to good use; future tournaments?
                  Rewording that might have been wiser, but at this point it's sort of irrelevant. Seeing as you have full funding, it seems rather in poor taste to still be asking for funding when you're sponsored, and currently don't really need the money.
                  Also $500 is the going rate from SJC to DFW, look anywhere you want, find me a better deal from the 13th to the 23rd, gl. Even if we had booked it ahead of time, it was still up there, usually is. I guess some people just like to post comments even if they don't know what they are posting comments about to begin with.
                  Here's a thought. Drive northwest for 45 minutes, and fly out of San Francisco instead of San Jose. You'll save yourselves about $80 per ticket, which for 5 people adds up to a cool $400. Seems like that would help get your funding up a lost faster than begging CS players will.

Comment

Comment

"if zex and rival doesnt show up @ CPL.... 3D wont have any worries."

Yeah, your right, they just have to worry about all of europe only...just sk.swe, esu, GoL, eoL, mtw.atn, mtw.se, and so on....and the only reason I follow the CPL so closely is not because to watch the American teams, but to watch the euros own it up

Comment

Rival|Siege wrote..

Also $500 is the going rate from SJC to DFW, look anywhere you want, find me a better deal from the 13th to the 23rd, gl. Even if we had booked it ahead of time, it was still up there, usually is.
                        I know isn't that the biggest bunch of bullshit. You want to buy a ticket a few months in advance and they still want to rape your wallet. Hey, I hear United Airlines will probably have some deals soon, if they want to stay in business that is.
                        I guess some people just like to post comments even if they don't know what they are posting comments about to begin with.
                        Yeah, it's because most people that don't have to work for a living don't realize how much money you have to put into this kind of stuff.

Comment

kup0 wrote..

no such thing as esports. you all need to get lives
                          I'm sure yours is much more interesting.

Comment

Working...
                          X