• Show
Clear All

lol

Comment

sniv wrote..

Mkay...
      sniv wrote..

Learn that, bastards...
      You know what's missing in these two quotes? Substance. Work on that, Master Chief.

Comment

yes sir, got that sir sorry sir getting on it sir

Comment

The knife tihng suprised me. OF course, I suck at knifing and rarely do it. My spray pwns j00

Comment

RaptorRage can you email me some screenshots so i can update the page? thanks

joe

Comment

wtf.. i dont want noobs to not bait me, then i feel guility if i bait them, i want everyone to be evil and mean so i dont feel guiltiy when i am >

Comment

Pan the Goat God wrote..

Go go Gadget knife
                GO go Gadget auto Shotty

Comment

Sa-Raven wrote..

GO go Gadget auto Shotty
                  Go go Gadget negative score hack

Comment

i thought it was a great guide. its not often you come across something as smart and well-written.

Comment

Edited by [user="203759"] @ [time="1097881536"]

These are awsome! Just the golden lookin one should have been kept out YET it was still run to play with.

I think they should have gotten more then a 7 but thats not my place. These look more realistic for you guys. [giz] watch the racial slurs please [/giz]

Comment

The tan one could have been quite nice I think, it's just that it was done really badly. I quite like the idea of a desert-y Aug though, would fit in with the likes of Dust nicely.

Anyway, this is one pretty good replacement (as far as the black and green versions go). The modelling is pretty good (it's not like Aug's have much detail on them anyway), and all the invisible backfaces have been taken out so people like me can still use this and not run on 5FPS.

The skins are fairly nice, though the green skin seems very under-contrasted in places. However for the main body of the gun both skins look great (as previously noted, Aug's don't have much detail on them anyway), and are overall pretty nicely done.

Overall I'd say this is a top-notch Aug replacement that if it had just five more minutes spent on it, would be proper 10/10 stuff. Definatly try it out.

Comment

-1 for the arms looking wierd (not cause they aint cz, i hate cz arms)

those uv maps are hilarious. Not bad though, poly count is nice and low

Comment

my faverite aug returns!

Comment

Pretty good, but the yellow is really ugly... so 9/10.

Comment

Working...
                              X