Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i figured he meant to have it where you click and it then displays the news, thats how he made it sound in "too much news for the main page" anyway, not a big deal.

Comment

Mr Bond wrote..

good job supermonk but some of this should be in separate posts and the Morph BotW (if mentioned at all) should be a one liner in a newsbit~
      I am going to say that the Morph BotW should not be mentioned at all... But that wasn't m0nk who posted it, and its not the first one that has been posted.

Comment

Wow, kali's site still screws up. I've tried every bloody resolution and it's more red x's and misalignment then a wang chung birthday party.

Also, what does cs demo offer besides babe wallpapers? O_p

Comment

lol sam, shut up... u been complaining since back in the day when i used to chill at omi's site...turning into stratz

Comment

Mr. Lugosi wrote..

I am going to say that the Morph BotW should not be mentioned at all...
            All opinions aside, we host Morph and will always promote his site.

Comment

KaLi wrote..

lol sam, shut up... u been complaining since back in the day when i used to chill at omi's site...turning into stratz
              Yeah?

You HAD his attitude back then, so I wouldn't be saying jack.

Comment

No, prodigy had the attitude. Get your facts straight. anyways, on to another subject...

Comment

Mr Bond wrote..

good job supermonk but some of this should be in separate posts and the Morph BotW (if mentioned at all) should be a one liner in a newsbit~
                  What's funny is that Mr. Bond works at MCS. Even he thinks it shouldn't be posted/mentioned a lot.
                  rizzuh wrote..

All opinions aside, we host Morph and will always promote his site.
                  I* say promote the counter-strike shots. That would mean he'd have to make some, and it's been a while.

* My opion never matters.

Comment

Stratz and prodigy had the attitude. Quite frankly they both annoy the piss out of me. You were bad though.

Also rizzuh; when is the custom selection site going to be updated by palehorse?

Comment

wanna trade links sam? my site got 1200 visitors today. what about urs? Pretty nice site...

Comment

on a totaly unrelated note, does anybody have a link they can give me to a site where i can get CS demos of the just gone CPL (or was it a CAL? arghhhhh the one that 3D won!) games/final stages? id sure like to watch em'! is there anybody left out there that is nice??

Comment

hmm there's sogamed I guess www.sogamed.com

There's netfire but I dont know the url (they did a cpl coverage)

maybe www.thecpl.com ...

Comment

Aussie dj is funny, check it out, quite funny station attimes"" 8/10

Comment

...or perhaps gotfrag

Comment

Working...
                              X