This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Basket And A Half Of News

That's right, folks. Too much news to fit on the main page! If you had a big basket, you'd have to buy another just to fit in all of this news. I mean, really. That's like a lot.I'm sure what I just did was a great service to the community as a whole, so I'm gleeming with joy right now, and thinking very highly of myself. Enough about me, so what else is there to talk about? Click all the links and post some comments.

Lol, lots of useless news, gj.

Seriously, gj.

Comment

In other news good job superm0nk.

Comment

Before anyone takes the 'Microsoft buys Sierra' suggestion up, and develop this into a 'CS could go Xbox only' suggestion or some other crazy thing which would upset CS enthusiasts - don't. It's crazy. Wouldn't happen. Never will. CS is (technically) Valve's property, not Sierra's.

Just had to get in there first.

Comment

This is were i would come in with my semi trolling and start shouting about an x-box only future for CS. But I'll save my breath for now and go do something productive. Which is probably going to be to go play CS on a dust server, which shouldn't be ironic at all.

...I just woke up. Anywhay speaking of CS demos, what's up with sogamed?

Comment

they're changing servers or something...gex posted something about right before. (i think)

Comment

X-Box... More like G-Box for Great-BoX!

Comment

Where did the idea for Microsoft to buy Sierra come from anyway? I'll admit I didn't check out any of the links on this basket full 'o' news, but I did read through each description, and I'm stumped, as it were.

Comment

Wow all that news and tidbit wasn't used once! How surprising/pleasing, yay for superm0nk!

and ya .. Microsoft buy Sierra ... plz explain

aaaahhhhh wtf?! DoD is winning the mod vote! get over to the polls!

Comment

I voted NS as best mod of 2002, and militia2 as best movie ^_^

Comment

eht ehm, no one is talking about Cs-Demo, eht ehm... lol, ya, you would think my site would be more about demos.. lol, read the about page if ur curious..

Comment

uhh supermonk i think you did somehitng wrong, cause all the news IS ON the main page. fool face.

Comment

I'm posting on supermonk's behalf, since he's unavailable to *snicker*

superm0nk: previously, i had posted a story from avault about vivendi selling sierra and blizzard, and that microsoft was a contender to buy, but took that part down because it wasn't very relevant.

There you go. Hope it clears things up XD

Comment

superm0nk, that is a lot of news. Did you make all that up, or is some of it true?

Oh, but don't bother to reply here

m0nk does good work though, doesn't he?

Comment

good job supermonk but some of this should be in separate posts and the Morph BotW (if mentioned at all) should be a one liner in a newsbit~

Comment

Working...
                              X