• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• MaRLi wrote..

I'd love to read all of the posts but honestly dudes, there's no way. I've read about a 100 of them for the Hands-On article and now there's a 1.6 Anticipation post where again there are more than 100 comments. ARGH. I just can't, it hurts my eyes. LoL
                      Welcome to the life of a CSN Moderator.
                      Jason X wrote..

-- and what about the vents in Cs_assault? That seems kinda cheap with the shield. lol ... it'd be fun thou --- AHHAHAH --
                      That's why the good lord created grenades.

Alright, I already posted this in the other hugely popular comments section (cs 1.6 hands on), but here goes again... seems like a few of you might be interested...

---

11:42am PST (GMT -08:00)

We're looking for people who would like to run Win32 dedicated servers for the Steam Beta we're planning to roll out later today. This beta release will include Counter-Strike 1.6, the latest version of Team Fortress Classic (which includes the new teleporter the Engineer can build), Half-Life Deathmatch, Ricochet, Deathmatch Classic, and Opposing Force.

We don't have a Linux dedicated server package yet. We'll send more information about this when we're ready. If you're interested in getting the Win32 dedicated server package and running a server, you can sign up for the mailing list here:

http://list.valvesoftware.com/mailman/listinfo/steam

Once we're ready for you to start grabbing the files, we'll send information to the Steam mailing list. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Eric Smith

Valve

Servers, anyone?

Comment

• Well my inter-manet got cut off last night due to my GF not paying the phone bill. once i've buried her body i'll have to wait until next friday to get back online so if U guys feel bad please spare a thought

now where did i put that shovel??????

Comment

• cain %) [ -cPd- ] sNiCk3R

A

P

E ~~~~~{ GiNg3R FiSh }

Comment

• I am J@K from [thc] (an underground clan) i just want to say thanks to rizzuh for the cs 1.6 info and valve and gearbox for the great job on created the most realistic fps in the market your guy complete my life *sniff* *sniff* im so proud of you :*-) i love u guyz!

Comment

• when the cs 1.6 will be release????????????????????????????????//////

Comment

• why cant i post in the 1.6 comments?

Comment

Working...
                                X