X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it reads nice to me =)

Comment

Will it allow me to change gameplay values such as how much damage a gun does or how much recoil it has?

Comment

Yet another thing that spices up the "slap that guy cus I dont like him" idea...

ADMIN MOD: promoting admin abuses since 1.0 =D

~HeadHunter aka the.apex.apricot

Comment

I'm noticing AMX instead of adminmod on an increasing number of servers these days. AMX is quite nice, overall, though unfortunately it (like all other admin control programs) can be abused by immature admins. I'm finding my annoyance at admin abuse to be rising the more I play 1.6b, as a lot of the servers seem to be set up by people who are paranoid about cheating.

Ah well, I suppose I've only been banned from 3 so far in the past 2 weeks. Grrrrrr. Then again, you really don't need an admin control program to foolishly ban people without real reasons, now do you? :-\

Comment

mycatsboots wrote..

another way for nub servers to abuse there admin on me... yay!!!

Thank god I have my own server
            Ditto dude.

Comment

-:Nighthawk:- wrote..

I'm noticing AMX instead of adminmod on an increasing number of servers these days. AMX is quite nice, overall, though unfortunately it (like all other admin control programs) can be abused by immature admins. I'm finding my annoyance at admin abuse to be rising the more I play 1.6b, as a lot of the servers seem to be set up by people who are paranoid about cheating.

Ah well, I suppose I've only been banned from 3 so far in the past 2 weeks. Grrrrrr. Then again, you really don't need an admin control program to foolishly ban people without real reasons, now do you? :-\
              An inmature admin can abuse you with just rcon...

Comment

I usually dont like Laca models, and am getting pretty tired of them, but this one is awesome.

Comment

I don't get that. Somehow, adding on a helmet adds 318 polies. There's got to be some poly waste there somewhere.

Anyway, model is same old LAca stuff - i.e. looks nice, high poly, lots of small detail you'll never notice in-game. Skin is pretty nasty on both version - that blight blue really isn't my cup of tea, I'd much rather it was just black like the default SAS. The textures are also really blurry which doesn't help.

Overall there's nothing special about this. I mean, we've seen this sort of thing before, you know what to expect, it's boring as hell, etc etc. The nasty skin helps take the score down a tad too. Personally I'm gonna keep it in my models folder for a bit longer to see if it grows on me, but I think I'm probably gonna end up trashing it.

Comment

This is very nice, its well made and is the usual LaCa quality...

Hi-Poly tho

Comment

I love it!

Reasons:

#1 High Poly Counter = Detail, I love it all! I makes me love the fact its 2004 and the engine from which was built before 1998 and still we have people that can't get more then 100 FPS get laged out useing them. Its great!

#2 SAS are 1337 sons a female dogs. I am never going to take these out.

#3 Because I said so.??

ALSO NOTE blurry textures are something Counter-Strike is pretty much used to since 90% of the textures used are crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X