Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bad. I said this module included opengl wallhack blocking, I should have fact checked that information I recieved from an IRC room.

As Eric Smith said, this module does not contain the wallhack code. So now I am curious what this module prevents.

Comment

well that sucks!!

hopfully joolz fix and all the other aimbots/multihacks out LoL

Comment

Well if you read what the guy wrote, "We've updated the beta security modules again. These beta security modules should fix the problems some Linux servers have been having with clients being able to reconnect after they have been kicked/banned by the security modules."

That's probably it, no cheat updates.

Comment

Kinda sad that some people spend all day at work trying to prevent these lame cheats. Though they have created more jobs and a stronger workforce.

yayforcheatspants

Comment

rizzuh wrote..

Well if you read what the guy wrote, "We've updated the beta security modules again. These beta security modules should fix the problems some Linux servers have been having with clients being able to reconnect after they have been kicked/banned by the security modules."

That's probably it, no cheat updates.
            LoL i never thought of it that way... i guess it is just a fix for that damnit this sucks i was all hYp3d up about it and i dont even run a linux server LoL oh well i guess we wait...

Comment

I still wonder about 'VALVe' vs. 'Valve'. I prefer the latter, but I'm an idiot.

Comment

This update is just a bug fix, plain and simple. It doesn't update any cheat detection code, but it does prevent people from reconnecting once they've been banned (bug fix). It also contained a reminder for Linux server admins to update to the new HLDS version to prevent crashes.

As for "VALVe" vs. "Valve" I just spell it the way the VALVe employees spell it. If they work there, they must have it right. Their logo even has "VALVe" written in the Half-Life font, which shows a lower-case "e" as a superscript "e".

Comment

SinaC wrote..

OMG UT2K3 IS ALMOST HERE?!#?$?#@@$#
                  www.unrealtournament2003.com

for all you UT fans : demo is out.

Comment

ummm I'm gonan cry

I tried to go on CS today and I'm banned off all servers...

and NO--- I DON'T CHEAT!!....

also...

LOOK AT YESTERDAYS POTD!! YAY!!!

lol

please help anyone who is also banned for no reason.

Comment

Quit using yer h4x and you won't get banned for no reason.

Comment

last week for a few min. i couldn't connect to any half-life server. i got this "CD_key already in use" message. i never gave out my won id or CD key number. i tired later and connected with no problem. on a unrelated note i could not connect while using the Uzi skin from STOD. i got a server message about enforcing models. all my other custom models worked fine.

burn me!

Comment

Working...
                        X