This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating-Death v2.6

Each and every morning the sun comes up, roosters make that noise that they do, children get ready for school, people eat Fruit Loops, and a new version of Cheating-Death is released. Well, ok... not every morning, but often enough for me to say that United Admins put a lot of effort and hard work into successfully maintaining and updating Cheating-Death. The new version can be downloaded from United Admins. The new changelog looks like this:
    • [new] added tweaks to solve freeze bug.

• [changed] changed the challenge.

• [fixed] fixed code[33] for 3dfx minigl 1.49

• [fixed] fixed opengl wrapper detection.

• [fixed] fixed logging error with cdrequired -1.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Cheating Death sucks, it doesnt work....gg give up

Comment

StoRmNaRF is a cheater. C-D does work so na na na na na.

Comment

nope, it sure don't, its just as useless as Punkbuster was

Comment

It may not work perfectly, but I've seen more people kicked by CD than VAC.

Comment

vac does't tell you if it kicks anyone...so that would be regular. CD may catch cheats, but only the blatantly obvious kind, and sometimes it even misses those. It also lags your computer....and I wouldnt give the 2 seconds it would take to download it....seemingly a waste of my time. :P The best anti-cheat will always been a keen eye and a good admin. GG I WIN

Comment

StoRmNaRF wrote..

The best anti-cheat will always be VAC because it brought the cheater per server quota from 2-3 blatant cheaters per server in CS 1.3 to 2-3 blatant cheaters per month in CS 1.5.
                    fixed :O

Comment

What the heck is with cs-nation and frootloops?

Comment

I know i thought Rizzuh ate all the frootloops, ;x

Comment

Edited by [user="2199"] @ [time="1048733121"]

m3|orIon wrote..

I know i thought Rizzuh ate all the frootloops, ;x
                          Maybe you're thinking of Fruity Pebbles.
                          Someone who doesn't know about it wrote..

Cheating Death sucks, it doesnt work....gg give up
                          Actually Cheating-Death is a great program that DOES work. I seem to see it more in the DoD community than in CS, but I use it on servers that support it and I've seen it be effective.
                          Another uninformed person wrote..

nope, it sure don't, its just as useless as Punkbuster was
                          Punkbuster was the greatest program in its time. Until VALVe's lack of support made it too hard for the punkbuster team and they gave up on Half-Life mods. Punkbuster is still in action cashing off of their great work selling their services to different game providers.

Comment

Cheating death > VAC

i swear well maybe actually i havent played on a CD server since 1.3... but i think its probably really good, seeing as there is only 1 undetected cheat that works on it. VAC has like 10 or so, that im aware of.

Comment

What do you mean Valve's lack of support. Don't you remember the 300+ reply flamefest on this very comment page a couple years ago. Punkbuster wanted to integrate itself with half-life and the only way they could do that is if the PB team had full unrestricted access to the HL engine source. CS-Guard was 10 times more effective than Punkbuster and it never asked for that kind of "support".

Also - http://www.jagels.net/dnb.jpg

And old screenshot of mine I found lying around.

Comment

Working...
                              X