Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have that wireless keyboard that was in the post about standing up while playing

oh and every asian at my school has spikey hair :P

Comment

Mikoto wrote..

..... thanks for putting down the asians. that was racist.
      I don't see how calling everyone in a specific race shorter than everyone else and thus inferior is racist at all.

Comment

Mr. T wrote..

neither are hispanics or mexicans!
        Hmm... Hey, i'm mexican. I live in houston texas and my cousins play cs.. so that makes around.. like 6 mexican cs players in all houston. Oh yea.. there's also alex, my other mexican friend, so thats 7 hispanic cs players. OH! can't forget my brother. 8 hispanic cs players.

Comment

i think putting azn in your name is stupid, what if I went around writing wh!t3 | Pojaco or bl@ck | Pojaco. It's dumb, who cares if you're asian when we're playing cs.

Comment

rizzuh wrote..

I don't see how calling everyone in a specific race shorter than everyone else and thus inferior is racist at all.
            I hope you are kidding... Or your sense of humor is messed up.

Comment

rizzuh wrote..

Yeah your job title of "CS-Nation Comments Poster" really demands a lot of perfection.
              I don't get it. Should I be insulted? Happy? Confused? I think I'll go with confused.

I'm confused Rizzuh, it doesn't require perfection to post comments, and no one was talking about perfection. I think all the gravey's gone to your brain, because that didn't make sense at all.

Comment

Uh you claim to be too busy to play CS yet you post 20 comments a day on this crappy site. Sorry if you can't connect the dots. That is I'm sorry for your employer since you are infected with the stupid for some reason.

Comment

i have no real friends to write about......lol

Comment

I have not seen any really good Asian people yet all I have seen is them hacking I a lot Asian friends and all they do is hack or camp with awp....but thats not with asains its every 1 i swear 50 % of cs is people camping with awps 20% people hacking and 30% is skill

Comment

me n a few friends play cs but if we ever talk about it or i.e. skins we realise it shud not be a social conversation and play football(soccer to american bastards) or do somthing to prevent getting fat. CS shud be shunned and kept secret so nt to look a penis who plays on his computer all day eating frosties typing haxing roxors.

rizzuh rules then counter crap movies r funny as fuk n yea that pic is gay. Why is it that skinned weapons make u play better?

Comment

NaPkIn wrote..

i swear 50 % of cs is people camping with awps 20% people hacking and 30% is skill
                        i agree, is it possible to make cheating illegal? it'd be pretty fun to make some kind of secret police of cs players (read: ppl with no life) that track down a hacker's address and then knock his door down, rush in, delete everything on the schmuck's computer (or just take it and use it urself who cares), then slap him with a trout. i am a mirc slave.

Comment

Wow, I'm really offended by the Asian comments. Rizzuh, please report to my office.

Comment

NaPkIn wrote..

I swear 50 % of cs is people camping with awps 20% people hacking and 30% is skill
                            And this was done scientifically?

Comment

Roger wrote..

Hmm... Hey, i'm mexican. I live in houston texas and my cousins play cs.. so that makes around.. like 6 mexican cs players in all houston. Oh yea.. there's also alex, my other mexican friend, so thats 7 hispanic cs players. OH! can't forget my brother. 8 hispanic cs players.
                              I was being sarcastic. I think racists are stupid. ~~~!!! (AZN TYPING LOL!!!!~~~~)

Comment

can i also ask that rizzuh makes a amusing and insulting comment about me, cos the [witty] statements are the only reason this site is on my fav bar

Comment

Working...
                                X