Taco Bell is Giving Away Xbox One X Consoles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taco Bell is Giving Away Xbox One X Consoles

Taco Bell again wants to give away new gaming consoles to the masses. This time, instead of a PlayStation 4, they are giving away a lot of Xbox One X consoles to some lucky winners.

The Xbox Newswire has the skinny on how you could win a multi-hundred dollar system for buying a $5 Steak Quesarito box.
    Beginning August 31, each Taco Bell $5 Box will include a unique code for consumers to text in for a chance to win the new Xbox One X. Boxes will be available during the promotion from August 31 to October 4 at participating Taco Bell locations while supplies last. Throughout the duration of the promotion, a potential winner will be notified on an average of every 10 minutes. Winners will be the first to get their hands on the Xbox One X, as well as win Forza Motorsport 7 and a three-month Xbox Game Pass subscription with their console.

I'm assuming that they will once again have a way to enter the giveaway without the need to purchase anything. In fact, I think they're legally required to have an alternative like that. So if you really don't like eating Taco Bell, there's still a chance you could win. I'm sure there will be more details once the actual promotion page goes live at the Taco Bell Xbox website.

The Xbox One X is slated to be released on November 7.
Working...
X